What foods do you crave that you didn't before MFP?

Options
2»

Replies

• emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I keep craving fruit oddly. I never liked fruits before!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    coffe, wholemeal pitta bread, and greek yogurt with chopped almonds and runny honey, but can't face mayo (except pre-made in subway) or cottage cheese now - strange
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes! I haven't eaten them in 30+ years and now I buy them all the time. Mostly the grape or cocktail tomatoes.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with mandarin oranges.
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Well, honestly, I am craving junk food like you wouldn't believe!

Cookies, cheesecake, brownies, chinese takeout, PIZZA...

I was always so relaxed about eating these things before MFP that I didn't realize how much I would miss them.. And believe me, I do!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Roasted brussel sprouts, could eat them daily...some weeks 3-5 times. My husband and 7 year old have sort of joined me, I cannot sleep at night if ther are not some waiting in the fridge.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Apples. If I don't have my apple a day, I get grumpy.
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and apples. Love the Maranatha, tried PB2 I just can't do it. Apple wise, loving the Ambrosias and Pink Lady? O yeah, I agree on the roasted Brussel sprouts...so fraking good : )
  • lovehan
    lovehan Posts: 19
    Options
    Yessss.. Peanut Butter! I never really cared for it growing up, then I went to America for a month and came home craving it like crazy! Also dried fruit such as cranberries (also something I brought home from the states).. But most of all muffins, cakes and ice cream! All of which I greatly disliked until not being 'allowed' to eat them.. Did I mention that after loosing nearly 20 pounds before my trip, I had to re-lose around half of it when I got home?!
  • Schmucks101
    Options
    Peanut butter for me as well.

I am craving prunes so much right now it isn't even funny.

This!
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. I have gone so crazy I keep ordering boxes of it from America.
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Avocado and tomato with olive oil! It's amazing. Also crave roasted cauliflower a LOT, and Special K protein bars. And about once every two weeks, my mind starts screaming for a Diet Coke. Still trying to beat that habit.
  • stefa711
    stefa711 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Avocado, peanut butter, bananas.

Definitely avocado! I have been making my own guacamole lately and I can't live without it!