Fancy Dress ideas - help me!

Options
2»

Replies

• Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Just walk leaning backwards and when asked, you can say you're being obtuse.

Lots of great ideas!

I'm a maths teacher so you've given me an idea here... maybe I'll do something with obtuse angles.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Story of O. I'll let you research that costume and props yourself...

Hmmm yes, I can just see me trying to explain that costume to 14 year olds all day...
  • Laura20903
    Options
    Olivia Newton-John. Pull on a cardigan, longish skirt and some textbooks and you are her character Sandy from Grease.

Looove this idea!
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Story of O. I'll let you research that costume and props yourself...

Hmmm yes, I can just see me trying to explain that costume to 14 year olds all day...

Hahaha, ok, you missed out the bit about being a teacher and this for school. Perhaps an idea for another day.

In that case, get a stop sign and go as an octagon.

Don't take the easy way out, go full out with an Optimus Prime costume. You will be the coolest teacher that day with that.

My personal choice (partly because I love Star Wars and partly because I have the props to hand) is to throw on a hooded bathrobe, grab light sabre and go as Obi-Wan Kenobi.
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions so far.

I'm thinking the octopus idea (I can just put 4 shirts on!) is the easiest so far. But please feel free to add in any others. Remember easy is good!

THREE shirts - you already have 2 legs! :-) Some of the ideas are workable, others less so. The octopus with "legs" made of stuffed tights looks easiest to me! Have a great day! Photo please?