broccoli and pickles saved my binge

Options
My goodness was it so hard. I was thinking to eat something... I was thinking cereal, but I can't really just eat a bowl. I'll eat it until my stomach hurts, yes binging on it. Then I was like ok, I can't do this to myself. I have to do the right thing. It was soooooo hard. So I grabbed the precut broccoli (raw) and I bought a big jar of pickles. So I took 3 pickles and the bowl of broccoli. So I've been munching on that. I think a little later I'll make some lunch. Now that I've passed that crucial binging period I think I'll be alright.

ETA, was this still a binge? I managed though to switch the foods this time, instead of inhaling everything bad insight, I inhaled 3 pickles and a bunch of broccoli. :( The difference in TONS of calories, carbs, and fat.

It's SOOOOOOO hard though!! Please someone tell me it'll get easier.

Replies

• aisha786
    aisha786 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My goodness was it so hard. I was thinking to eat something... I was thinking cereal, but I can't really just eat a bowl. I'll eat it until my stomach hurts, yes binging on it. Then I was like ok, I can't do this to myself. I have to do the right thing. It was soooooo hard. So I grabbed the precut broccoli (raw) and I bought a big jar of pickles. So I took 3 pickles and the bowl of broccoli. So I've been munching on that. I think a little later I'll make some lunch. Now that I've passed that crucial binging period I think I'll be alright.

ETA, was this still a binge? I managed though to switch the foods this time, instead of inhaling everything bad insight, I inhaled 3 pickles and a bunch of broccoli. :( The difference in TONS of calories, carbs, and fat.

It's SOOOOOOO hard though!! Please someone tell me it'll get easier.
  • jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    it'll get easier! not because you won't be hungry. because you will get used to making healthy decisions about what to eat. congratulations on conquering your hungry inner demon, you did good!:flowerforyou:
  • Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    soon you'll crave pickles and broccoli if you eat it enough!! yum
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    That's so weird! 2Shoes was just talking about pickles over here on this thread...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/17233-ot-eye-candy-alert-hotttttt

I'm sorry! I had to!!!!

:heart:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    That's so weird! 2Shoes was just talking about pickles over here on this thread...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/17233-ot-eye-candy-alert-hotttttt

I'm sorry! I had to!!!!

:heart:

You're very naughty!! :devil: