Loretta_Jo

The trainer at the gym stopped and asked if that web site was of any use to you. She also wanted to know what type of back problems you have. She is going to wait to hear from me, and then she will find some exercises for you to do at home.
Renee

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    The trainer at the gym stopped and asked if that web site was of any use to you. She also wanted to know what type of back problems you have. She is going to wait to hear from me, and then she will find some exercises for you to do at home.
    Renee
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Sorry I didn’t get to this yesterday.
    Yes I found the site. Thank you so much for finding out about it and posting it for me.….you must have missed my post about it a couple of days ago.
    The problems with my back are that I have a collapsed disk, spurs on my spine, scoliosis and arthritis really badly through out my whole body. I also have fibromyalgia.
    Thanks again for your help and thank your trainer for me also. I really do appreciate it. :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    My goodness. I will pass this on to the trainer and see if she has any recommendations.
    Have a great day,
    Renee