60+ lbs to go

Options
not new, but 'restarting' i had surgery and managed to only gain around 5 extra pounds in the recovery two months i did NOTHING. Look for more friends who have the same goals as me!

Replies

• neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm due for surgery in May and hoping not to gain. Be happy to be added to your friends list.
  • kburrows82
    kburrows82 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have more than 60lbs to go..... feel free to add me :)
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have around 50. Add away
  • leblanc_kelly88
    leblanc_kelly88 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm due for surgery in May and hoping not to gain. Be happy to be added to your friends list.
    i tried SO hard to do well while I was in 'recovery' but not moving for a month killed me. then being able to walk aropund the house but not exercise killed me. When I got the okay to walk on a treadmill it was like death!!! I was walking on 2! TWO! and I was about spent after 30 minutes. But since I couldn't do lower body stuff I kept on it for an hour. Im still not fully recovered and they took away me threadmill privaleges (trying a new wound care on my wounds) so I'm stuck with my armbands again.... really gong to just stand and watch tv while I do them LOL
  • ouleanna
    ouleanna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I also have 60+ lbs to lose, and definitely need the push (and like to help motivate too)! Feel free to add me!
  • Smiler24
    Smiler24 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have over 60lbs to lose and I most definitely needs a kicking to get motivated.
    I'm coming to the end of four long and hard years of juggling a full time job where I'm at a desk all day and 4 hours of lectures every night after work...I've ballooned and I now have to fix this before it gets even more out of hand!