Looking for some friends to chat with

Options
Hey everyone! Im kinda new to the dieting thing Im a 24yo female in FL. I NEVER watched what I ate or really exercised before; then I started weight training and diet is really important when ur participating in a sport and I never really know what I should be doing lol. So far MyfitnessPal has helped a lot but I would also love to have some like minded friend to chat with from time to time and help motivate/get motivated . :)

Replies

• Nasstasia
    Nasstasia Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there

I am also very new to this. Have been doing some cycling at the gym for a little while, but haven't been watching what I've been eating, and I'm starting to realise I'm never going to lose weight unless I do both!

Will be awesome to have someone to chat to and for us to be able to encourage each other!
  • Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am in Australia and am here every day. Have lots of international friends also. Good luck with your journey
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi

Your are very welcome to add me.

Am on here every day and am always happy to chat and try to help with motivation.
  • sherlc29
    sherlc29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi you can feel free to add me....I'm usually up here everyday, working on logging on the weekends. I run and complete 5K's and 8K's...my goal this year is to reduce my 8K time to at least a 1 hour. So if anyone can help me please let me know and add me as a friend or vice versa....life is a great adventure!
  • SuperGalWW87
    Options
    Feel free to add me

I am 25 from London Just joined today

xx
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    In maintenance.
    On daily chatting with friends from Oz, UK and US supporting, interacting and even having laughs!!!

Feel free to add a Scottish person...LOL!
  • mchase79
    mchase79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Friend request sent if you'd like a lil Army support.