Trying not to lose ground...

Options
Hello everybody,

I'm Tamara, from Denver. My wonderful friend told me about this site, and I am so excited to get started! I have been gaining and losing the same 40 pounds or so for the last 10 years (gaining a tiny bit more every time, of course). At the beginning of 2010, I lost 25 pounds due to stress. I began a yoga practice for my emotional recovery, and it has been wonderful...not only has it helped to keep me grounded but I am stronger and more fit than I have been in years. As I am feeling better, however, my appetite has come back-along with 5 pounds:(. I would like to lose 20 pounds all together, using yoga, fun outside excersise, and healthy, reasonable eating, so this program seems perfect. Good luck to all of you out there who are getting healthy as well!

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Nice to see another Denver-ite on here. :smile: Good luck reaching your goal - sounds like you're on the right track!
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Hey sweetie!!! You are going to love this place :smile: I love your picture too, you look happy.

:heart: R
  • tamaraintheocean
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for the welcome e-mail. I wish you luck as well - at least we live in a gorgeous state where it is easy to excercise:).