New. Looking for friends

Options

Replies

• JVazquez11
    JVazquez11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can use more friends so feel free to add me as well.
  • DennyHodge
    DennyHodge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Adding. I've only been here about a week.
  • kimmiedawn7
    Options
    Always looking to make new friends. We all can use the inspiration and positivity from each other. We can do this with strength and will power. Feel free to add me. :)
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    add me!!
  • abbirose13
    abbirose13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on here every day for support, motivation and bringing positivity to our journeys be it small or large :) feel free to add me! x
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • Francesca0100
    Francesca0100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody!

Can you add me too? I'm looking forward to getting started on my weight loss journey and it would be great to meet a few friends along the way! :-)
  • Danalynn39
    Options
    I'm happy to be friends too. I need encouragement!
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You (and anyone else) can add me! Positive , encouraging, motivating talk is what we need to get us to our goals!! Congrats on your first step!!
  • FLgirlMendi79
    Options
    I'm new too! 34 y/o, married, mother of 4 beautiful children! Currently living in Portual!
  • jentonic
    jentonic Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am somewhat new. fell off the wagon for a while, but I am BACK to stay!
  • jday1977
    jday1977 Posts: 2
    Options
    just started on here again , my names jamie and from scotland , need to lose abit of weight but would like a friend to guide me along wen there are tough days , we could help eachother
  • rlmskye11
    Options
    New, and needing people in my same boat to provide encouragement.. through laughter, support, and the occasional EGO boost..LOL! Have lots to lose and will be here for the longevity...!
  • benum21121
    benum21121 Posts: 200
    Options
    FR Sent.. feel free to add me as well, people! My MFP friends are the reason I'm successful at this weight loss thing! We're all in it together!
  • Soontobethinlindsay
    Options
    Welcome, I am always looking for more friends. I am good at motivating! Anyone else needing more support feel free to add me too.
  • Jeffrey_S
    Jeffrey_S Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm always willing to add MFP friends who are serious about achieving and maintaining a healthier lifestyle, and having a few laughs along the way is a definite bonus! This is so far my most successful venture into achieving my goals and I owe a lot of that to the support of like-minded people with similar objectives.
  • Add me always can use more friends :D
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    always looking for encouraging friends!
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you can add me too!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options