NON - SCALE Victories!!!

Options
What are yours? A couple of friends and I are sick of fighting the scales! To heck with them! Here are a few of our NON SCALE VICTORIES!!!!:

Exercised twice in one day
Buttoned the top button on those darn pants!
Managed to kick it up to 3.5 on the treadmill
Lost INCHES!!

WHAT ARE YOURS?

Replies

• Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    HA HA - I just posted a blog post about this earlier today!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Clew/view/my-scale-can-kiss-my-shrinking-butt-31096

forget those dang scales!!!

My number one victory - I just flat out feel 100% better than I did a few months ago. :smile: YAY on that!
  • lisaosumarie
    Options
    Did a little of jogging on the treadmill this time!
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    1. I had to throw my "air dry only" jeans into the dryer to shrink them up!

2. I haven't given up on the couch to 5k program even though it burns my lungs.

3. Fit in a shirt last week that was previously too big for my fat arms.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    it was an embarressing victory but a victory non the less, saturday i was putting my daughter to bed and i had picked her up as high as i could and my pants fell down to my ankles. can't go without belts anymore. thankfully it was just me and my 3 year old and i really don't think she cared. lol.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I can bench 225 now, keep the treadmill at 8-10mph for a solid 30 mins, and look damn good in my army uniform again. I also did 4 weeks of giant sets and my buddy couldn't even complete one session (not proud of him failing just that i could out do someone who was supposed to be way fitter than me). I can aslo wear out my 7 year old. Thats not easy as he is crazy! Lol! I am now studying to be a PT due to how much I love helping ppl get in shape. I have also made some awesome and supportive friends on here.
    Over all i am very proud of all my non scale accomplishments.
  • Romba
    Romba Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Amen.

I have not lost any weight, but here's to losing one cup size and being able to fit into one size smaller pants!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I finally retired my favorite fat jeans. They nearly fell to my ankles when I was walking my dog across the street!
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Options
    What a GREAT idea! I was wondering about this the other day...

I'm proud that I...
    -- exercised three days in a row!
    -- am consistently making better food choices
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have tons more energy! I love going to the gym (thats a victory for me because I use to hate working out). I can play just dance on the Wii for almost longer than my 13 your old daughter! That one is HUGE!!! I have "me" back! The scale sucks, but I couldn't be happier!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I woke up with very sore thighs for the first time in a couple months, which means I worked them HARD last night! :happy: I'm very excited.
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I found a negligee buried inteh backof a drawer I got when my 21 year old was 2. It fits Again!!! Now to try it out!
    I started viewing vacuming the pool as an enjoyable experience -- extra calorie burning activity!
    And I am actually looking forward to my morning swims this summer!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I wore a bikini for the first time in my entire life :D
  • SkinnieMinnieJulie
    Options
    Fit into some size 16 pants that I hadn't worn in a couple of years...
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    Yesterday I completed 6 miles on the stationary bike in 19 minutes and 23 seconds I wanted to do it in less than 20 minutes so that was awesome. And today I actually stayed on a full hour which is crazy mu butt is a little sore but I got up to 19 miles :-). And a special note to everyone else yalls nsv's are awesome congrats to you all.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Oh! Oh! I have another one. I fit into a real 12 for the first time since I was like 16! I'm officially smaller than I was when I met my boyfriend. YEA!
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've lost 1.5" off my waist and a inch off my hips in 3 weeks! :)
  • burtam
    burtam Posts: 42
    Options
    YAY!!! LOVE reading the posts about nearly (or actually) losing your breeches!!
  • sbarham
    sbarham Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to focus more on fitness goals this time instead of "weight loss" goals. I get too wrapped up when it doesn't come off fast and I feel like I'm really working hard. My goals are consistency (working out at least 5 days a week), staying at or below my calorie alottment for the day, and working back up to running again (with my ultimate fitness goal being to run and finish a half-marathon someday). Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • chelseap891
    Options
    I feel better that I'm eating clean, nothing processed. I feel a little bit tinier...even though I've lost 5 lbs total...starting from 130, trying to get to 115. I just FEEL better. And I can't wait to see the results! Almost 2 weeks going, and I've done amazing! I'm just happy.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Did a 15 minute mile for the first time TODAY!