OMG OMG OMG Second NSV of the day!!!

Options
iamlaprell
iamlaprell Posts: 71 Member
Don't know why but I was feeling a bit confident and decided I'd do something I hadn't gotten the guts to do.

It's been about 8 years since I've even tried on a size 10 pants (US) and so I had to go into my mom's closet to find a size 10 and THEY FIT!!! I could actually zip them and everything!!! They fit snugly but that's okay cause they zipped and I could actually breathe!!!

I am soooooooooooo unbelievably happy! Except that everything in my closet is a size 16 or above which of course means I have no pants that don't fall off when I put them on, but I can live with that as long as soon I'm able to start buying some clothes without having to worry about replacing them a month down the road!

Replies

• NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Whoo hoo!! New clothes are always a good sign. Good for you, nicely done!
  • Spindigo1
    Spindigo1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!! I'm hoping 8's and maybe even 6's are in my near future :)
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! Keep it up!!
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Head on over to a thrift store honey not only is it affordable but you can get great clothes for rockbottom prices and you dont have to feel bad in a few months to replace them
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! Have fun shopping. It's not a chore, it's a treat!

I agree about the thrift stores.

My favorite, though, is resale shops. See if you have any of those in town. You bring in your unwanted things, they sort through them and decide what they want to 'buy' from you, and they give you store credit to go shopping with (or you can take the cash, but that's a smaller amount). It's like going shopping for free! And resale stores usually wash the clothes before putting them out on the racks, too, so it's nice.
  • Mama_Burkhart
    Mama_Burkhart Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just want to be back down in the single digits. I have been a 14 since i had my daughter (about 6 months) i was a 9/10 before i got pregnant, and i lost the baby weight from her, but it seems to have lost in other areas than my stomach, and hips. UGH! i feel horrible!
  • kirstenr0719
    kirstenr0719 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!! Next size is 8's!! You can do it!!
    Great job on losing 40 lbs!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!