Hi All - new to online dieting!

Options
Hi Everyone

This is the first time I have rigorously followed a new change of lifestyle, as as some would call it, a diet!

I started on November the 29th 2012 and weighed in at just shy of 21 stone/294lbs/133kgs. Since then I have reduced this to 14stone 10lbs/206/lbs/93kgs.

I feel like a completely different person, I have been mixing this up with a Herbalife diet, which I know has mixed reviews but it has worked for me and committed myself to exercise.

The main factor of me wanting to lose so much weight was my two young children and couldn't keep up with them in the garden and wanted to make them proud. Now I particpate in as much physical activity as I can with them and have never looked back.

I'm also looking to participate in a number of MMA fights in 2013 before I get too 'past it'.

The reason I have signed up to this is i feel I have a little more weight to lose but don't want to lose any muscle, so any advise you guys could give would be much appreciated. I just need that little push and hoping that a new group of people with the same ambitions will be a motivator.

I would be more than happy to post my progression if anyone is interested.

Replies

• cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site enjoy ur journey
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done amazing. This site is my god send. Enjoy and add me as a friend if you would like. People here are very supportive.
  • payton58
    payton58 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. This site is very helpful and user friendly. Hope you meet all your goals.
  • Mrslldavies
    Mrslldavies Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's amazing we'll done! Good luck on here x
  • vickib88
    vickib88 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!
    I am not new to online dieting, just new to sharing my dieting life with anyone else, not even family.....so yeah, way out of my box right now:). I have been trying to lose weight for quite a long time and have had some success with this particular site so I decided to dive in completely and get support as well as hopefully give some to others.
    I started up again 3 days ago and of course my grandson came to visit which means my whole schedule is out the window....luckily he loves broccoli and ham (plain) just like me and he likes chewy, sour awful candy...so no temptation there! All and all off to a decent start!
    I hope everyone has a fantastic day. Thanks to all of you who have posted before me! If not for you I would not be back at it!
  • lilredkaty
    Options
    Hi there! feel free to add me [:
  • nofear01
    nofear01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Feel free to add me