Be A Knockout With Kendra

Options
Link to Dvd: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=14945080

I've received my Kendra Dvd and I LOVE IT. This is the best workout Dvd I've bought. And trust me I have A LOTTTTT of workout Dvd's that I've just tried once and now they're collecting dust. This is definitely worth the buy. The sections are

Kendra's Intro (this is just her talking for a few min's)
Warm Up
Kickboxing
Football
Soccer
Track & Field (I'm not much of a fan of this one)
Basketball
Cool down
Booty Bonus

The Warm Up and Cool down is around 3-4 minutes each The Kickboxing, Football, Soccer and Track & Field are approx. 6 minutes. Basketball is approx. 7 minutes. The Booty Bonus is approx. 9 minutes.

They (her and the trainer) don't make you get on the floor at all. You will definitely work up a sweat! Great workout!

Oh & you can also either do the workouts in order or you can Customize the order you want to do them in.

They also motivate you during the workout. Each segment is in intervals. Like for Kickboxing you'd do punches for 30 seconds and then On Soccer you'd do a move for 30 seconds. In between each move you just run in place while they show you how to do the move. It's also very easy to learn the moves b/c it's just Sports! I've never played sports and don't even watch Sports and I could follow along. So If I can do it SO CAN YOU!

Replies

• kalebsmama07
    Options
    thanks now im gonna buy this dvd...ive been debating weather or not too....now im gona!
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! On level 3 of 30 day shred and still loving it, but always looking for the next fun workout! Good luck in your journey
  • starmom403
    Options
    Oh, thanks for the review. I want to check it out!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    thanks now im gonna buy this dvd...ive been debating weather or not too....now im gona!

yes! you totally should! & let me know what you think once you try it out! i was not bored AT ALL. and the time flew by so quickly! but i was pouring the sweat!
  • danahake
    danahake Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    this is a dvd, or video game? where did you buy it? sounds great..:happy:
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! On level 3 of 30 day shred and still loving it, but always looking for the next fun workout! Good luck in your journey

thanks, you too!! i have the JM Dvd but I got kinda bored after about 10 minutes. I'm still going to use it though!! :)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    this is a dvd, or video game? where did you buy it? sounds great..:happy:

Dvd. Link is in the Post. Walmart.com :)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Oh, thanks for the review. I want to check it out!!

you're welcome! if you get it be sure to let me know how it goes! :)
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Am I promised to have her bod when I'm done? I'd probably look into it but that laugh makes me nuts!:noway:
  • iknowicaniknowican
    Options
    Thanks for the info ! I just placed my order . I am always on the hunt for fun effective exercise dvd's.. Cindy :heart:
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Marking for later. This sounds good :)
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've done the kickboxing one one Exercise TV...you burn a lot of calories in those 7-8 minutes!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I've done the kickboxing one one Exercise TV...you burn a lot of calories in those 7-8 minutes!

really? i put it down as circuit training on my log since that's what people do for the jillian michaels dvd. it said in 32 minutes i burned 343 calories?! (i don't have an hrm) that seems like a bit much since my treadmill says i burn 150 calories for 30 minutes! i don't know but i'm going to keep at it and see what results i get! and yes i loved the kick boxing and football segments!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Thanks for the info ! I just placed my order . I am always on the hunt for fun effective exercise dvd's.. Cindy :heart:

that's great! i'm so excited! let me know how it goes!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Am I promised to have her bod when I'm done? I'd probably look into it but that laugh makes me nuts!:noway:

lol i am a fan of kendra. i just think she is so funny. she is like that in the dvd too. she seems to get tired just like us. i don't know if it's for show or not but i don't care. lol. she's funny. i don't know about having her body though..i wish. haha. i'm only on day 1 so we'll see what happens. ;)
  • caseymcq
    Options
    LMAO!! I told my husband I was thinking about getting the dvd and he said I would have to work out with the volume down because of her laugh! :laugh:
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    LMAO!! I told my husband I was thinking about getting the dvd and he said I would have to work out with the volume down because of her laugh! :laugh:

haha! everyone mentions her laugh! i like her laugh! lol. the dvd is really funny. i enjoy you. you should totally get it!
  • mamadragon82
    mamadragon82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have this video. I'm trying to figure out how many calories I burned doing it. Do you know how I can figure that out?
  • MzMarkham1022
    Options
    Does anyone know about how many calories this DVD burns? I have it and do it from time to time but am never exactly sure what to put on here?
  • andreamarce
    Options
    That Kendra DVD will get you sweating so much! It's amazing I also recommend it to anyone!