NSV!

Options
After gaining a few dozen pounds my senior year of high school and first semester of college, I gave up and bought a few pairs of size 8 pants so I wouldn't freeze.

I've only lost about a quarter of the weight I put on, but I was out of clean non-holey jeans last night so on a whim I tried on a pair of old size 5s from high school... AND THEY FIT. :happy: I could get them closed and everything, but were just a little too tight (as I skateboard everywhere on campus) to wear.

Maybe next month :)

Replies

• maidenmisty15
    maidenmisty15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    great job! feels good to not only feel slimmer but to see the proof! quick question, since i'm still fairly new to MFP, what the heck is NSV? Thanks! :) oh, and keep up the great work. You're an inspiration to me. I can't wait to fit into some of my skinnier jeans!
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    great job! feels good to not only feel slimmer but to see the proof! quick question, since i'm still fairly new to MFP, what the heck is NSV? Thanks! :) oh, and keep up the great work. You're an inspiration to me. I can't wait to fit into some of my skinnier jeans!

an NSV is a nonscale victory, something that proves your hard work hasn't gone to waste besides just weight loss.
  • rainbowlove03
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the work (:

I can't wait to fit a smaller jean size either x__x

I'm hoping to be at least a size 14 by August when I start college!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That's exciting! Hard work pays off; Good for you!!
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!! Congrats!
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    Nothing better than being able to go shopping in your closet!
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the work (:

I can't wait to fit a smaller jean size either x__x

I'm hoping to be at least a size 14 by August when I start college!

That's great, I'm sure you'll look fab!
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Great NSV, friend!! :smile:
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • runlisaloo
    runlisaloo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of a NSV! Great job! Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!