From 130 to 130

Options

Replies

• SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!! You look great! I have had a similar transformation -- pics in my profile -- I am the same weight before/after (126 so close to you!).
  • EmmaReed84
    EmmaReed84 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look FAB!!!

I am so pleased I joined MFP I have a much more healthier view of my own personal goal.

Before I properly came on the message boards, my goal was to be 110lbs, thinking I would look great and slim (pre-baby weight-ish)... However at 122lbs, now, I look better and have a better shape than when I did when I was 21 and 105lbs... crazy!!!

I love seeing this pictures, they are so a great motivator for me! And everyone else of course x
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Thank you! This is EXACTLY What I needed to hear today. I mean, I already knew this in my head, but that godforsaken scale still has it's little hooks in my emotions.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is such a good reminder! Thank you : )
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    Great progress! Thank you for the reminder that the scale is not the "end all be all" in what are bodies should be. I myself stepped on the scale this morning to find a very slight increase in weight (0.3lbs) but my waist measurement DECREASED by one inch from 46" to 45". I'll take it!

Thanks for posting your pictures and keep up the awesome work!
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing!

I'm also 5-6.5", and so this was a great post. I used to be 170, and have now hit 130 and while I keep thinking I need to see the scale go down more to get my flabby tummy down, I clearly just need to work on toning it more!!

This was great to see the before and after pics! So good to know that I can look good at 130 lbs!

I just wish I had more motivation to weight train...I love cardio!
  • primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
    Thank you for sharing!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!

I have had similar things going for me. The scale isn't really moving much for me right now, but with pictures, you can tell I've lost inches. Pictures and a measuring tape are my friends. <3
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    holy crap man! thats amazing

you must have been 100% spot on with your nutrition. i would have said 1200 is way too low, especiallly on insanity... but it would seem that you are proof positive that such a statement would be false.

I am assuming you are a very petite woman? is that true?

must say i'm jealous of your 0 lbs transformation.

i thought i was doing good with a 5 lbs difference between pic A and B

I think the key to eating at a lower calorie level is to be sure and eat real/whole foods- no fillers or junk. Otherwise you're body just won't get the nutrition it needs.

I'm average height: 5'6ish.

Your pictures are amazing btw. Great job!

monday morning i was 163. steped on the scaled today and it said 154.4. can't say it makes me happy, but it does kinda make a little more sense. this is why i don't get on the scale. I was so obsessed at one point i was weighting myself 3 times a day... and it could swing up to 10 lbs over the course of one day.

this is why i don't get on the scale unless i have to. i only did it this morning because i wanted to weight my weghted vest and the scale was acting strange... so i steped on it to test it and got a surprise.
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job and thanks for the reminder! While my scales don't budge I've moved from plus size to
    Misses sizes which is a thrill in itself. thanks for sharing!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Amazing Results!! Thanks for sharing!
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Pure awesomeness all around. You look fantastic!

Thanks for sharing this :smile:

I'm not at my "goal weight", but I LOVE what I'm seeing in pics,
    and I LOVE feeling my muscles, and feeling strong.

I still look at the scale, but I'm going for a range instead of for one fixed number.
    Measuring every few weeks too.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for posting this! You're proof the scale is a dirty liar! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Remember a pound of fat takes about the same space as FIVE pounds of muscle.

Replace a few pounds of fat with the same amount of muscle and you'll be much leaner but the scale won't move.

Remember the old riddle about what weighs more, a ton of rocks or a ton of feathers?
  • tiffhunt21
    tiffhunt21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Very good! Thanx for the motivation and the reminder that the number on scale isn't what matters 100%
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thats AWESOME!! This so proves that you can lose inches without losing pounds!! There are so many people that kept saying that wasnt possible but your results speak differently!! Good Job!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Good job!

For those like me who do need to lose pounds and inches its a bit discouraging when the scale doesn't budge (for me, it was a month ... I finally dropped the 2-3 pounds I put back on, and lost another 2.

Your story, your photos ... gives a person ... well, hope .. that this journey is not in vain.
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    BUMP as reminder my journey should be about fitness and shape, not pounds of weight.
  • kbrhelker23
    Options
    thank you so much for posting this, i have been reeling beacuse i actually gained 6 lbs since i began eating healthy and working out over a month ago, but i see changes in my body and KNOW that i have slimmed. its really gotten me discouraged. this makes me feel better :0) thank you thank you thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!