Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD

Options
Hi All,

My sister has been using this as her workout regimen for the last four weeks now, and she recommended it to me. I bought it yesterday, and did Level 1 this morning. I am also REALLY watching my calories. Has anyone paired it with the Power Sculpt DVD? I am curious to try the two together, but for now the Cardio Max is kicking my butt!

Replies

• terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

My sister has been using this as her workout regimen for the last four weeks now, and she recommended it to me. I bought it yesterday, and did Level 1 this morning. I am also REALLY watching my calories. Has anyone paired it with the Power Sculpt DVD? I am curious to try the two together, but for now the Cardio Max is kicking my butt!

Do you really like the Cardio Max? Its 11.99 at the local store here but I want to make sure its really worth the money as I just spent 1400 on a new bike and have to watch my spending a bit

Fiona:)
  • malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I started with Cardio added the Power Sculpt and did those for a couple of weeks but I have switched to 30 day shred I like that it combines the 2.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I didn't pair it up with the power sculpt.. They recommend it on the dvd, but I didn't and was totally satisfied with my results.. That DVD helped me build up the endurance to start running.. I LOVE the Cardio Max! Keep at it girlie!! It's totally worth it!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I didn't pair it up with the power sculpt.. They recommend it on the dvd, but I didn't and was totally satisfied with my results.. That DVD helped me build up the endurance to start running.. I LOVE the Cardio Max! Keep at it girlie!! It's totally worth it!
  • tjadk23
    tjadk23 Posts: 13
    Options
    I liked it alot. It wasn't boring, and even though I could feel my muscles burning, I didn't want to stop or rest! I don't know if you live near a Target, but it's only 9 bucks there. That's how much I got it for.
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it and I also have the boot camp. Haven't tried the sculpt cause I have others. Hope you enjoy.:flowerforyou:
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I liked it alot. It wasn't boring, and even though I could feel my muscles burning, I didn't want to stop or rest! I don't know if you live near a Target, but it's only 9 bucks there. That's how much I got it for.

Thanks for the review:) I'm in Canada so no Target up here ::pout:: lol
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    I have this dvd, Biggest Loser Boot Camp, Last Chance Work out, and the 30 Day Shred. These along with the treadmill are my main work outs..

My favorite by far is the Last Chance Work Out.
  • aklindsay
    aklindsay Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    the cardio max dvd is the first in the series that i purchased and it is probably my favorite. my friends and i have all of the biggest loser dvd series except for the power sculpt one.

we rotate the videos so that we don't get bored or too use to any one workout. i'm always sore after cardio max!
  • steph143
    steph143 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in Canada too (Calgary) and I got it for 5 bucks at Rogers Video in their discount bin.
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Love that DVD!! Sore everytime I do it...Im talking...cant sit sore lol....and that was a level one! Totally worth the $
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i have that dvd but i dont think ive actually ever tried it...well guess what ill be doing tomorrow!!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    just bought it yesterday. cant wait to try it out tonight. thanks for the info to you all.