Just had a WOW! moment! :)

Options
EmmaReed84
EmmaReed84 Posts: 263 Member
OK, so this might sound really stupid, but, today I was browsing through some pictures I have on my computer. I have been taking various shots of my size since January and putting them in a file so I can see my progress..

Now I Know I have lost weight and I know I am smaller. But my stomach has always been my enemy.

Anyway yesterday I took a photo and put it in my file next to another two I had and I noticed a difference!! Not a massive difference granted, but the difference nonetheless.

On the first pictures my belly was just a mass of wobble with no shape at all, it just flopped in whatever direction gravity was pushing it... I hated laying on my side and when the dear husband came over a cuddle *cue suck in and tense up*

The last picture I noticed that my sides were getting a shape!! I don't know how to post pictures on here, but it is on my profile.

Only a silly WOW! moment, but it has put a smile on my face knowing what I am doing is SLOWLY working... Can't wait to hit the gym later!

*that is all* LOL :)

EDIT: proof read before submitting *d'oh*

Replies

• keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    OK, so this might sound really stupid, but, today I was browsing through some pictures I have on my computer. I have been taking various shots of my size since January and putting them in a file so I can see my progress..

Now I Know I have lost weight and I know I am smaller. But my stomach has always been my enemy.

Anyway yesterday I took a photo and put it in my file next to another two I had and I noticed a difference!! Not a massive difference granted, but the difference nonetheless.

On the first pictures my belly was just a mass of wobble with no shape at all, it just flopped in whatever direction gravity was pushing it... I hated laying on my side and when the dear husband came over a cuddle *cue suck in and tense up*

The last picture I noticed that my sides were getting a shape!! I don't know how to post pictures on here, but it is on my profile.

Only a silly WOW! moment, but it has put a smile on my face knowing what I am doing is SLOWLY working... Can't wait to hit the gym later!

*that is all* LOL :)

EDIT: proof read before submitting *d'oh*
    It's always the little things!!! My stomach is the worse for me and I noticed that it's been going down since I've been wearing the wrap when working out. It helps to keep your stomach in when working out. I love it lol Congrats again!!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Not stupid at all! Great job!!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    not stupid AT ALL, thats great! Awesome motivation and proof that your hard work is paying off!
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Super NSV! Be proud!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Nice NSV!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!! Keep it up!! Congrats!!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Good work! Be proud!
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!

Pictures help me soo much too, cuz without them, I would've given up already. My weight has stayed the same while my body is transforming, so I find the Pics to be soooooooooooooooooo helpful.

Consistency is Key! KEEEp it up!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    awesome NSV!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    show us pics... we like pics.
  • ItsVJ
    ItsVJ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good for YOU!!!!!!!!!!
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep at it and the difference will become more and more noticable.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Definitely one of those awesome moments!
  • tblackwell1234
    tblackwell1234 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Keep up the great work. =)
    Toni
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Not silly at all! I have the same issue. The first thing I noticed was the same area. Made me see that hard work does make change. The small changes are the ones that keep us going! Congrats!
  • EmmaReed84
    EmmaReed84 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wooo Hooo

I did it, this is the picture I was talking about...

Thank for the PM telling me how to do pictures *yey*

25499891_4801.jpg
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Wooo Hooo

I did it, this is the picture I was talking about...

Thank for the PM telling me how to do pictures *yey*

25499891_4801.jpg

Pure awesome!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Emma, way to go!! It's totally the "non scale" victories that are such a thrill - I can absolutely relate :)
  • buffyfan22
    Options
    You think it isn't a huge change. I don't. I think it's a huge change! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!