Determined, but I am going to need some help

Options
I am new here to the Message board. I have had the mfp app on my phone for some time, I just haven't stuck with it to accomplish anything. I am getting married in August and I NEED to loose some weight. If I can lose 30 pounds by then I would be happy. I want to lose a total of 100 pounds but I know that will take time.
My weight right now is 255.
I have no one at home to buddy up with on this journey, so here's hoping I can accomplish some kind of loss.

Replies

• Miss_Carol
    Miss_Carol Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 30lbs by August also. We can do it together. Today I am having a salad for lunch and increasing my water. As for exercise I think I will walk 1.5 miles today.
  • acollins04
    acollins04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I work all day and I get two 15 minute breaks and I plan to walk during both of them. I also plan to walk for 15 minutes of my lunch break as well.
    I had a turkey wrap for lunch with no dressing and I am do really well with my water. I average about 10 cups of water per day.
  • sleche
    sleche Posts: 46
    Options
    I have about 20-30 extra lbs I have to lose as well. I have to lose 10 by may 2, and well the other lbs...I haven't quite put a date on those. But feel free to add me, it's nice to have someone that's on the same journey to talk to for the support.
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd like to lose 23 lbs by June, only 10 more to go. And then another 5-10 by then end of July. In total that's 28-33 lbs total.