What does your 1200-1400 Calorie Day look like?

Options
Just like it says... just looking to see what other ppl eat, so I can try some new things.. I find it hard to stay in the calorie range Im going for. I've up'd it to 1400 calories a day to help me. But.. I'm still stuck on ideas.
I'm so sick of salad... so please.. any other ideas from a salad for lunch and dinner, would be great! haha
thanks!

Replies

• monkey191
    monkey191 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm happy for you to add me as a friend and view my food diary
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You can look at my food diary, I'm on Phase 2 of South Beach, so my carbs are still limited. But you might get some ideas....
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add / check my diary. It's public :smile:
  • aubuysgirl
    aubuysgirl Posts: 23
    Options
    check mine..its public. I stay around 12 to 1300 calories per day. I try not to eat my excercise calories.
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    My diary as well. I try to stay around 1200 but I can go up to 1500. :)

Try protien! It keeps you fuller, longer so you need less calories.
  • aubuysgirl
    aubuysgirl Posts: 23
    Options
    check mine..its public. I stay around 12 to 1300 calories per day. I try not to eat my excercise calories.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Mines public and aroun 1300 calories a day.
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i've found that hungry girl has some really good recipes that are low in calories and the food is yummy. Even my husband who was sceptical likes them. My friend let me borrow the books and I ended up buying my own.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to check out my diary too. My daily calories are more than 1400 but I have been averaging between 1200-1400 lately... it's hot outside! :) I have been eating salad for lunch though... but never twice in a day! (I also have links to recipes I used in the notes section... a great idea I got from another MFP'er!)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    My diary's public, feel welcome to check it out.
  • TeresaAnne38
    TeresaAnne38 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I tend towards smaller portion sizes. So if a meal I'd normally have adds up to 400 calories, I'll half the protien and half the carbs, so instead of a full serving its a half serving, that usually brings it down significantly.
  • chelseap891
    Options
    Mine is public! Go look at it. Go back a few days or whatever. I've been doing it for 13 or so days I believe.
  • jenniffer86
    jenniffer86 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thx everyone!! Your all very helpful! And I'm sure this post will help others too ... ♥
    =) good luck everyone ~