I've lost 145 pounds so far!

Options

Replies

• BridgeKiki
    Options
    Wow, you look so good. You really do. You give so many people hope, so thanks for sharing your photos.
  • BridgeKiki
    Options
    Wow, you look so good. You really do. You give so many people hope, so thanks for sharing your photos.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a new person! Congratulations!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!! Amazing! Astounding! You rock!
  • Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow... amazing job! How long did it take?

I started taking control of my health in October 2011. In the pic on the left I was somewhere between 370-350 pounds. The pic on the right I was about 235 I think. I'm now 208 and my goal is 180. If you wish you can read my transformation story on my profile page.
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You sir, ROCK!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That about says it all...
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You look great!
  • NinjaKelly
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!
  • Dar100in1
    Dar100in1 Posts: 20
    Options
    Way to go ...
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile page and what an inspiring and amazing story!! Yes nothing like LIFE to make you realize you need to make a change and I too have been visiting nursing homes and they too are very inspiring to make us make needed changes to get healthier.

You look great!! Congrats to you for doing what it takes to be healthier do things you never were able to do!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference, Kevin! WTG!

I just read your transformation story & I'm very impressed by the physical and health improvements you've made. What a journey!
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! So motivating to see your health improve that way, too. Congratulations! :smile:
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Amazing transformation!!!
  • Gogetter1314
    Options
    woow! that is awesome! Hats off to you.
  • michnjoe
    michnjoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Your story is one that hits home to me. My father passed away due to complications or well being fat. That was a 2 years ago and I decided I needed to do something. At my largest I was 350 lbs I'm now down to 295 but really haven't been pushing myself for the last year as I made every excuse in the book. I'm now taking charge of my life but seeing success stories like yours helps me realize that I can do this so thank you for sharing.
  • Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Your story is one that hits home to me. My father passed away due to complications or well being fat. That was a 2 years ago and I decided I needed to do something. At my largest I was 350 lbs I'm now down to 295 but really haven't been pushing myself for the last year as I made every excuse in the book. I'm now taking charge of my life but seeing success stories like yours helps me realize that I can do this so thank you for sharing.

Welcome aboard! I'm going full speed ahead to Healthy Town!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!