Seriously? I'm supposed to eat 2000 calories????

Options
2»

Replies

• Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    That's usually what I end up eating -- scale weight moves slower but body changes quickly :) heart it!

5'3"
    146.7 as of today ( i actually lost ha) photo is there for weight training 1 month with no weight change
    27 years old
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 36 years old and currently weigh 138 pounds. My net goal is set to 1,700. On days I exercise I will eat as much as 2,300 calories.
  • teinepalagi
    teinepalagi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I do like the fitbit....it shouldn't double count because I log my exercise calories on MFP and the fitbit ignores all movement during that time when calculating the extra calories. So, a typical day for me exercise-wise would be:

30 day shred in AM: approx 180 calories added
    lunch time 20-30 min run: approximately 215-260 calories
    fitbit adjustment can be up to 500 calories some days if I've walked a considerable amount outside of these exercise times.

I actualy just did some of the calculations that I saw on other posts just based on my current weight, bf%, and activity level and it actually is saying something similar...around 1900 calories to lose weight. I'm still having a hard time believing it....but looking at how successful these other folks have been....I may jump on the eat more bandwagon!

Although I've been doing this for awhile....I've just been reading the boards and not posting.....so anyone who has similar goals....feel free to "friend" me!
  • fuzzyslipperz
    fuzzyslipperz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, about 120, 44 years old. I clear 2K almost every day, sometimes more. =) So yup, eat up! My fitbit has me at a 2.5K average, yikes!

(my step count, legit, is about 25K most days except work days, where it's about 13-15).
  • cook2690
    cook2690 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    how did you do this!!! i need help. i'm netting around 1200, working out on the elliptical 5x a week burning around 500-600 and binge eating at least once a week. UGH i need help
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    If you upped your calories I bet you wouldn't binge eat nearly as much...
  • LISACPARSONS
    Options
    I weigh 142 and started once again using MFP and I am always over my calorie intake. I go to the gym and meet with my trainer three times a week, I clean my house almost daily, do Jillian Michaels the Shred. I am not losing as fast as I would like.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Why is that so hard to imagine? I eat 2000ish each day and lose about a pound a week.
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am around the same stats as you are! And I am having the same issues that you are too! I am very skeptical of the eat more way of life, but I'm thinking of trying it out. The only problem is I am not an extreme exerciser. I do Jillian's 30 Day Shred almost every day (I'm rounding out the 30th day on Friday and then I'm going to take a more relaxed approach to it) and that is about it! I don't enjoy running, so I refuse to do that....I do enjoy the cardio workouts though. And I'm not much of a weight lifter (which the eat more recommends) so I'm not sure if this is the right way to go for me......any thoughts would be great!

And....OP feel free to add me!