11 weeks after baby was born

Options
SerenaFisher
SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
So I posted at the end of February with my before and after's of Jillian's 30 Day Shred, I am back again! I spent last month (march) working out 5 or 6 days for 40 minutes of mixed cardio/calisthetic work outs. I am down another five pounds, 2% body fat, and 2 inches off thinnest part of waist, 1 inch off thicker part of waist, 1 inch off hips, 1 inch off thighs, and 1 inch off of calves. My arms remained the same, but they now have the lines in the shoulders (these pics do not show that, or their definition very well sadly).
65365_10151545304825932_1527809990_n.jpg
64408_10151545304750932_523711807_n.jpg
529641_10151545304800932_1854861231_n.jpg

Also this months goal (April) is to get down 2% more body fat, and lose inches over all, as well as lose a few more pounds. (My ultimate goal is 128-132lbs, with key measurements to give me18% body fat reading.)

Replies

• mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You are one hot mama!!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I wish my body looked like that after giving birth. :heart:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    wowsa! Great job!!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. This is so inspiring to me. I am on day 2 of the JM Shred, I hope I have great results like you . Keep up the great work, I'm sure you will reach your goal this month too. Congrats on your new bundle of joy.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results! Your hard work sure shows.
  • mac21902
    mac21902 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wished I looked like that after birth my son is five months and I am no where near where you are!!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look good! Even your tattoo on your back is flying higher.
  • garryt1980
    garryt1980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I actually popped forward in my chair and said out loud "holy ****"!
    Oh my goodness, oh my damn daaaayyyyuuumm!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    It won't let me edit my own post. I see that the pics are way to big, and even though I know you can still right click to view full size I put them on a photosharing site to post here. (Apparently facebook leaves them too big) so here they are in small version so you can really see the stages.
    PicsArt_1364936771753-vi.jpg
    PicsArt_1364936849644-vi.jpg
    PicsArt_1364936926587-vi.jpg

Now thank you everyone for your support of my results! (I can't wait to see what this months results bring!). I also want to add this is my second baby, I had my first child ten years ago though so I've had plenty of time to "recover" haha. I was active through my pregnancy (I worked until 1 week before my due date, and I work in a job that requires me to be on my feet and lift at least 40lbs) so I think that's why I maintained some of my muscle tone even with having a baby.

The 30 Day Shred is amazing, it might not show you results right away, but it will show results. Especially if you push yourself, you have to make yourself hold the moves, hold the plank, it can be so hard at times. I would do the modified versions at the start of the week but I would make myself do the full version (if only partially through) by the end of the week. I did it four days a week, with 1 day devoted to Jillian's kickboxing DVD.

Baby girl is getting big :) she is now 12lbs, she was 9ls 2.2 oz when she was born. I ended up losing weight in the last month because she was taking up all my room and I could only eat small meals, and had very little appetite lol. I was 180lbs at full term though. I was 160lbs when I came home.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!