BIGGEST LOSER SEASON 3 starting APRIL 7TH!!!!

Options
We just wrapped up an incredibly successful Season 2 of our Biggest Loser Competition, and now have openings for Season 3!

You can view more about our group here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9328-biggest-loser-competition-season-3

I only have the group open right now so that it can be reviewed by potential contestants. I will close it once the group is full. Please only join the group if you are going to participate. If you would like to be apart of Season 3:

1. Join the group
2. Send me a message with the following information:

Name
Starting Weight
Current Weight
Goal Weight
Why do you think the Biggest Loser challenge will be a good fit for you?

3. Once I get your message, I will put you on a team!

The group will close on Saturday, April 6th or once we fill up 6 teams of 25 members each, whichever comes first.

Good luck on your personal journey!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    excited.gif
  • aliann30
    Options
    0077azh6.gif
  • aliann30
    Options
    tumblr_lj18hdJ0TA1qzvsqs.gif
  • aliann30
    Options
    bumpity bump :smile:
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! I'm so excited to be in Season 3 as well as the past 2 seasons!! They have been fantastic! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    So weigh-ins will be on Sundays?

Unfortunately, I can't be consistent with that. We often spend our weekends on the boat.
  • Shellsmiley
    Options
    So weigh-ins will be on Sundays?

Unfortunately, I can't be consistent with that. We often spend our weekends on the boat.

Yes, weigh-ins are sundays, but you can message your team leader on friday or whichever day close to sunday (not after sunday), that works for you.

I've had people that weigh themselves on Tuesdays and then they email me on sunday. So really, you can see how they could message me as early as friday or thursday night, because they already knew their weigh in details. So if it's that you are worried about, don't be.

Feel free to send your weigh-in a couple days early to your team leader. :bigsmile:
  • monastempletransformed
    Options
    cant wait I pray I do better then last season
  • Shellsmiley
    Options
    cant wait I pray I do better then last season

See? This is exactly what keeps pushing us forward, to strive for better results than we completed last time. YOU WILL DO IT!! :bigsmile: :heart:
  • mattsdad1961
    mattsdad1961 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    BUMP :smile: :wink:
  • Shellsmiley
    Options

I like your ticker photo, how did you find it? I was actually looking for a picture on the internet like that so I can put it on my Vision board. :D
  • aliann30
    Options

I like your ticker photo, how did you find it? I was actually looking for a picture on the internet like that so I can put it on my Vision board. :D

I KNOW! I've always liked those progression pics for the tickers...never have figured out how to do one for my own though. :sick: (I know that's supposed to be a "sick" face, but that's how I look when I'm trying to figure out tecchy stuff. :laugh: )
  • Shellsmiley
    Options

I KNOW! I've always liked those progression pics for the tickers...never have figured out how to do one for my own though. :sick: (I know that's supposed to be a "sick" face, but that's how I look when I'm trying to figure out tecchy stuff. :laugh: )

LOL my face is more like this :angry: then :noway: then :ohwell: then :drinker:
  • Shellsmiley
    Options
    Anyone else looking to join? :D
  • Shellsmiley
    Options
    9 Spots Left In the BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - HURRY before they're filled up! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9328-biggest-loser-competition-season-3
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I joined the group, but I'm not sure if I joined too late.
  • aliann30
    Options
    okay woke up to 40 requests to join so we are definitely closed! I'll be sending out messages if you made it, so don't freak out just yet, I just have to convince our team leaders to take on a few more members. :ohwell:

Sorry if you missed it guys and gals! Look for us in July!!! :)
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi! I messaged and was told I was in. I guess I didn't join the group right or something? I don't see it in my groups and when trying the link in this thread nothing comes up. Is there any way someone can send me an invitation? I'm really excited and really want to be a part of the biggest loser competition, and I apologize if I didn't follow the directions right but I'm having trouble getting into the group to see the discussion threads. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Charity