stuck havent lost any weight in two weeks

i havent gone over my cals and have exercised but havent lost any weight for two weeks i havent gained either:huh:

Replies

• heatherforever222
    heatherforever222 Posts: 26 Member
    I know how that feels! I had the same issue last week with my last weigh in. Just keep logging your calories with MFP and try upping your excersis and that should get that dial moving again!
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    If you open your diary up I'm sure a few members will be able to advise and shave some Kcals off.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Opening your diary would help. Giving age, height, weight, and activity level per week would also help. Do you measure your food (yep, this would help too)?
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    If you're female, this can be common. If you haven't changed anything, I'm sure you'll see a loss soon. Some people lose in chunks instead of every week. It's pretty common for me to go two weeks without a loss and then lose three pounds the following week.
  • impylaurie2
    impylaurie2 Posts: 22 Member
    If you are below your calories and are exercising right now you are maintaining your weight. You have to be patient if you are like most people wanting to lose weight you want instant gratification. When I started this program I wanted to see the scale go down after logging my food and exercising after 1 week. It has been 35 days of logging and working out to lose 8 pounds. Be patient we are when we are eating and not exercising and don't have to account for anything. It takes our body time to adjust to our new way of living.