364 day diet

Options
My name is Flora and I was introduced to myfitnesspal through my p90x coach. I have a goal of 30lbs to loose and I want to achieve this goal in less than a year. I started Monday June 28th and would like to be at my ideal weight 135 and have fully achieved my fitness goals by this time next year. To achieve this goal I am trying something I have never tried before and that is consistancy and eating right while working out at the same time. I know the thought is so crazy but I have never been able to master both. I have since learned when you work out you dont have to starve yourself. With that being said I am using this site to keep track of my stats so that I can stay focused.

My name is Flora and its nice to meet you! :blushing:

Replies

• tiffvea
    tiffvea Posts: 51
    Options
    :happy: Good luck on your new journey to health and weight loss! :happy:
  • acand8ce
    acand8ce Posts: 2
    Options
    I hear ya sister! Consistency and follow-through have been my 2 best friends when it comes to eating right and working out! Good luck and enjoy! ;)
  • Nikz99
    Nikz99 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Flora, I just ordered my P90X system and that is how I found out about this site too. I am hoping to have some really great results with it. Good luck to you!