Clothing NSV - Think Jillian Michaels

Options
hkmurphy83
hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
So I've completed 30DS and am working on finishing up Ripped in 30 (only 1 week left), and throughout these DVDs, I've been envious of the skin tight capris that Jillian Michaels and her trainers wear. I NEVER thought I could wear them, but I saw a similar pair on sale other day and bought them. Here is the 2-fold NSV. 1) I bought a Large, and they fit perfectly. I have always worn men's XXL shorts and sweats before this. 2) My honey says they look great on me, and he thinks I could get away with wearing them in public instead of the safe, privacy of my living room. Now I don't know if I'm ready for a public showing, but I feel amazing in them. My chubby thighs are going away!!!!

Replies

• kristinmarie1986
    Options
    That's awesome!! I'm doing Jillian Michaels body rev and I love the capris she wears in those, too :) I have a pair, but mine are MUCH baggier than hers, lol. Not ready for the skin tight look just yet.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    That, my friend, is an EXCELLENT NSV!!! Jillian may try us sometimes, but she has our best interests at heart...I think...
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
  • iamlaprell
    iamlaprell Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I can't wait till I can buy my own pair of those too so to me this is a huge NSV for you!!! Congrats!
  • lasulit
    lasulit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well, I only have her Beginner's Kettlebell moves that came free with the Kettlebell set that I bought. I don't see myself fitting into the capris that she has. He he he.

Joking aside. I have a big problem. But to use a phrase my new boss uses. It's a good problem to have. None of my pants and shirts fit me anymore. They're all too loose. I look like I'm dressed for the 90's when everything was baggy. :-) I don't know if I should start buying new clothes though. I have about 50 more pounds to lose and I'm afraid if I buy new clothes after two weeeks they might be too lose again and I have to buy new ones. Some problem huh?
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    yeah! Jillian is helping me also. I am 3 days into 30 day shred level 1.
  • rcaruthie
    rcaruthie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. GO YOU!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!
  • bsalvato
    bsalvato Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Well, I only have her Beginner's Kettlebell moves that came free with the Kettlebell set that I bought. I don't see myself fitting into the capris that she has. He he he.

Joking aside. I have a big problem. But to use a phrase my new boss uses. It's a good problem to have. None of my pants and shirts fit me anymore. They're all too loose. I look like I'm dressed for the 90's when everything was baggy. :-) I don't know if I should start buying new clothes though. I have about 50 more pounds to lose and I'm afraid if I buy a new clothes after two weeeks they might be too lose again and I have to buy new ones. Some problem huh?

A tip I learned when you're in those in between sizes is shopping at the thrift store.
  • GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Well done, you've worked so hard so its an even sweeter nsv xx
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian and do nearly all her work-outs!!

It's a great feeling to fit back into old pants or to wear something new and feel good in it, especially after working so hard for it!

WTG…keep it up!
  • lasulit
    lasulit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @bsalvato:

Thanks. ZI hope they have office clothes at the Surplus Shop here.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's a great NSV. And good for you for sticking with the work out programs. That accomplishment is yet another NSV! :)
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I worked out with a trainer at the gym last night. He called me Ms. Muscles. I told him he can thank Jillian for that.

Congrats on the capris!!! Great NSV!!
  • FettsLady
    FettsLady Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! I love Jillian :)
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV!!! Another Jillian fan here---D6L2 of shred.
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV, congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!