Cute exercise clothes in Los Angeles/San Francisco?

Options
Hello Fitness Friends!

I am heading to San Francisco and Los Angeles in a couple of months and cant wait to buy a whole new wardrobe of gym clothes because the clothes in Sydney, Australia where I live is soooooo expensive!

Has anyone got any good recommendations or websites?

I am soooo excited as it will be my first time visiting America.

I am hoping that people will understand my accent. Having a really thick Scottish accent coming out of an Asian girl's face tends to throw some people off!

If you would like to keep in touch with me, please feel free to 'LIKE' my Facebook Page "The Baking Mad Gym Addict". I post up all sorts of photos of motivational slogans, videos of workouts I do and healthy snacks I eat!

Have a wonderful day y'all!

x

Replies

• Saucy_Yoda
    Saucy_Yoda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    In San Francisco, there's a Lululemon Athletica, See Jane Run, Athleta, REI, Lucy, to name a few. Some of these places are a little pricey, but they have sale/clearance racks.

Check out this to find more and search in the LA area:

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=workout+clothes&find_loc=San+Francisco,+CA
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    San Francisco?

I'm pretty sure they just work out in body paint and hemp necklaces.
  • violinkeri
    violinkeri Posts: 212
    Options
    Myf riend lives in LA and she just gets her workout gear at old navy. she actually got these great compression pants that have a zip pocket on the back for your ID and maybe some money.
  • Haikugurl
    Haikugurl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I second REI---excellent quality (can be pricey, but they also have good sale prices). A major department store such as Macy's would have a variety of exercise clothes at varying prices. I will often shop at the discount stores (Ross, TJMaxx, Nordstrom Rack) and sometimes will find good bargains on name brands. Nordstrom Rack is the discount version of the pricey department store Nordstrom. And for fairly inexpensive, the CG Champion brand at Target is pretty good.
  • BakingMadGymAddict
    Options
    Awesome guys - thank you for your fantastic suggestions! I will definitely be checking them out sooooon!!! I cant wait to march around the gym in my new gear!! x x x