New and on Day 3! Here we go!!!!!

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Sandra and i'm 30 years old. My son turned 17 months today, and he defnitely keeps me busy. I am a strong believer in motivation for and from friends so I sent invites to my personal friends who already use this site. Hope they actually reply lol. My goal is to lose 10 lbs. (my first goal). If anyone would like a bubbly, happy, ray of sunshine friend to help motivate you please add me. One catch....you've gotta give me a kick in the rear to stay focused too! :D

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day and one day closer to reaching your goal!

Replies

• ATHFat2Fit
    Options
    A 17 month old sure will keep you busy. Thanks for checking in and looking forward to seeing you around the community!
  • SandiCakes
    SandiCakes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh he most definitely does!!!! He's my little love of my life. Thank you for welcoming me!! I have been on the site a long time, but have not gotten involved or made friends. I also haven't had much success since i haven't kept consistent :( BUT, i'm on day 3 and i HAVE to HAVE to keep focused so i decided to just jump on out here and meet new people! :)