• SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    images-3.jpg
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    e534246090114d8a0036dae5b7df5336.jpg

Oh crap! That's going to disturb me for days <must find hammer...must fix stupid tiles!>

this is hurting my eyes!!!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    ocd_otter-4881_zps55fb6984.gif

That's adorable.
    Fun fact, did you know sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don't drift away from one another?
  • Fiesty1006
    Fiesty1006 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

:: twitching ::
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

Oh come on, you don't have to be OCD to hate this. You might be OCD if you kept scrolling back up to the original image to hate on it more, though...which I did. Erm.
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That floor, and the pencils, they are driving me crazy!! :explode:
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    bump!! just for when i need a good laugh :)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Shout out to all the people with OCD.

You're being a little...obsessive.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    BTW, this thread was just meant as a little bit of humor because of all the other "Shout out..." threads being posted. i personally think we all have slight OCD tendencies. for example, i need to check that my garage doors are closed at least 2 or 3 times before i turn in for the night. i open the door to the garage, turn on the light, look at all three doors, count them out by number, then look to see that my door opener light is blinking before i am satisfied. then i turn out the light and close and lock the door to the garage. then within 1 or 2 seconds, i feel this urge to check them again, just to be sure. i do something similar with the kitchen stove burners before leaving the house. so i understand a little bit what OCD must be like and have empathy for the folks who have to deal with these thoughts all day long. i didn't mean any offense at all. so if anyone took offense, please accept my apologies. it was just a teeny tiny little joke. :flowerforyou:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    When my now-4-year-old was a few months old, he was in his high chair and we gave him some M&Ms. He didn't eat them. Instead he grouped them by color. It's clearly heritable. :laugh:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    When my now-4-year-old was a few months old, he was in his high chair and we gave him some M&Ms. He didn't eat them. Instead he grouped them by color. It's clearly heritable. :laugh:

or... someday he plans to be a roadie for Van Halen.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/van-halens-legendary-mms-rider
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I eat my M&M's by color, in pairs (2 at a time), starting with color that has the least number of M&M's.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    BTW, this thread was just meant as a little bit of humor because of all the other "Shout out..." threads being posted. i personally think we all have slight OCD tendencies. for example, i need to check that my garage doors are closed at least 2 or 3 times before i turn in for the night. i open the door to the garage, turn on the light, look at all three doors, count them out by number, then look to see that my door opener light is blinking before i am satisfied. then i turn out the light and close and lock the door to the garage. then within 1 or 2 seconds, i feel this urge to check them again, just to be sure. i do something similar with the kitchen stove burners before leaving the house. so i understand a little bit what OCD must be like and have empathy for the folks who have to deal with these thoughts all day long. i didn't mean any offense at all. so if anyone took offense, please accept my apologies. it was just a teeny tiny little joke. :flowerforyou:

I do the same thing with my front door and locking my car,
    checking that my flat iron is turned off before I leave, stove, etc.

oh yeah and my favorite: I have to eat my food in equal portions on my fork/spoon. Eg. little rice, little veggie and little protein in equal parts in the same bite. If I run out of one thing before I'm done eating, eg. rice, I will refill a little rice to match the same amount left of the others haha.

some people eat by food groups, that drives me insane haha. how can u eat ALL your carbs then all your protein, etc.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Yeap im part of the clubd. I check the doors over and over again when I leave the house.............and I have to make sure the faucets are closed :ohwell:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options
    I eat my M&M's by color, in pairs (2 at a time), starting with color that has the least number of M&M's.
    But then you end up with an even more uneven count! That's just wrong!

About checking doors/stove/faucets/etc, if you force yourself to stop doing it you actually get over it... it stops causing you stress to not do it, and then you stop even having those thoughts pop up. (I know from experience. LOL)
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options

ocd_otter-4881_zps55fb6984.gif

This is the cutest thing ever. Love it.
  • HealthyEscape
    Options

OMG Thats how I eat mine too!!!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options

OMG Thats how I eat mine too!!!
    You're both doing it wrong!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options

:: twitching ::

Now I'm going to have nightmares
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i have this ....AAAyyiiiiii now i want coffee