: I want to see before & after pics of tall 5-'10 ladies

Options
I feel like taller people's weight loss is less noticable.. so I am looking for some before and after pics of taller ladies.. at least 5'10

Replies

• sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Would love to see this also, I've just started on here and definitely don't have an after photo yet. I will though!
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I took before pictures and I can't wait to post afters one day. I'm 5'9 so I want to see other tall success.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I don't have a true "after" picture-- if you look through my pics, the one of me in a green sweater is from December. I've lost about 15 pounds since then, but I took pics the other night in the same sweater and despite losing 2 pants sizes I don't look much different :( but these things take time.
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump! I am 5'11 and always looking for afters since I am still an in progress :)
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Go look at my page, there's a couple of before/afters. It says the weights on there. I'm 5'10. I think a couple are at like 225 (before's), a mid-weight one (204 i think), and a after of 178.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    In progress.

w0i6pe.jpg

340 to 221
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 I believe my profile is open so if you look thru my pics you can see some old ones along with newer ones.
  • keelerangela
    keelerangela Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I lost 42 lbs last time I dieted and you couldn't really tell. went from 241 to 199. So I am just curious to see other tall ladies progress
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Dec 2011 250lbs

12-17-1124_zps0298cc37.jpg

Last weekish. 76lbs lost 174lbs

yyyyyyy_zps00f5f03b.jpg

Oh, and I am 5'9", not 5'10"
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I have some in my profile if you want to look at those. I started at 320....was down to 190 in the pictures, maybe 185 in my profile pictures
  • keelerangela
    keelerangela Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Dec 2011 250lbs

12-17-1124_zps0298cc37.jpg

Last weekish. 76lbs lost 174lbs

yyyyyyy_zps00f5f03b.jpg

Oh, and I am 5'9", not 5'10"
    [/quote

AMAZING!!!!!!
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • julie_jj
    julie_jj Posts: 1
    Options
    http://before-afters.tumblr.com/tagged/5'10"

Hopefully that link works!!
    You can search other heights as well.
  • devilheels
    Options
    Agree! I'm 5'11", I've lost 25 pounds and have gone from a really tight size 14 to a pretty baggy size 14. Pretty sure I'll be a 12 this week lol, but my friend who is 5' has lost the same amount of weight and dropped 2 sizes! So weird the way height plays into things. I'll post when I've lost more weight, I promise!
  • lauluzan
    lauluzan Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 5'10 and I just joined. Hopefully I will have an after picture in about 12 weeks!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    Wedding0473.jpg

BEFORE - 315lbs

IMAG0100.jpg

PROGRESS - 167lbs

im 5ft8.5in ... from a size 32 in the before, to a size 12 in the progress pic...
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 10, and on a journey to lose about 20 more lbs, My progress pics so far <<<< xxx
  • Runningnorth
    Runningnorth Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • TwinkiesNKetchup
    Options
    I don't know how to post pictures in here but I'm 6ft. I haven't lost a great deal of weight but I believe you tall ladies who think no one will notice are being too critical on yourself. We have the good fortune of having more room to spread it out but it comes off and makes a big difference on how we look and feel. Remember the first place you gain weight is usually the last place you'll start to lose (I'm not sure if this is consistent height wise or not)

My before picture is in my profile!
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wedding0473.jpg

BEFORE - 315lbs

IMAG0100.jpg

PROGRESS - 167lbs

im 5ft8.5in ... from a size 32 in the before, to a size 12 in the progress pic...

AWESOME!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!