will i lose 10lbs every 5 weeks?

Options
so i'll be eating 1200 calories.

will be doing workouts 5 times a week, which burns about 270 calories (40 mins wii fit, 20 mins walking and 10 mins zumba wii)

anyone think i will lose my 10 calories every 5 weeks?

my weight now is: 168 pounds
going for 138 pounds by 17.7.2013 and then lose 5 pounds on the last five weeks

which will be 133 pounds by 21.8.2013 as thats my goal weight want to maintain that weight foreverrr :')

doable?

Replies

• missroyle__
    Options
    IGNORE LAST POST, NOT DOING 5:2 DIET
  • missroyle__
    Options
    PLEAAAASE HELP
  • fluffykitsune
    fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but unless you plan on eating 1200 cals for the rest of your life, I would not do this.
    While losing weight is as simple as cals in, cals out.. our bodies are not always cooperative.

Please go to this link:
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/

Fill everything out and set yourself as Moderate Activity, and lose fat at 20%
    Then scroll down and eat what it tells you that you need to reach your goal.
  • Sierrasdawn2
    Sierrasdawn2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bearsmom82
    bearsmom82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    in theory you can lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks if you set your calorie goal at "2 pounds per week" - but I think 1 lb a week is safer and saner. You didn't gain 10 pounds in 5 weeks - so it should come off slowly if you want it to stay off.

The other point to consider is that every human body is different - you may lose 3 pounds one week, nothing the next 2 weeks, but lose inches instead. Or, you might stay at a plateau for a long time, then drop several pounds in a few days. There are no guarantees!

Body measurement is a much better way to track your acheivement - this forum is full of people who have lost clothing sizes and inches, while seeing the scale remain the same

Wishing you every success as you change your life :-)