Insanity 60 day challenge success

Options
Anyone try insanity DVDS and had alot of success with them?

Replies

• dcander2
    dcander2 Posts: 19
    Options
    I just read this post and she seems to have lost a lot of inches from it! :) I've personally not been able to successfully do the entire DVD set. Life always seemed to get in the way and other days I just wanted to do a different workout so the furthest I made it was three weeks. I started again last night with the fit test and decided that even if I want to do a different workout that day I'm going to do insanity anyways. Are you thinking of doing it? I could use an Insanity buddy to motivate! :)
  • Majda_
    Majda_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday and would love some pictures & success stories !
  • Awalters24
    Options
    I ordered it in the mail and will probably start 4/15/ 2013. Sometimes I get tired of just running and have been wanting to try something different. when I do start it would be nice to have a person to help motivate. But I really think I can be determined enough to stick to it. after I finish I will post pics I think. The hardest part for me is I have a problem with eating way to much binge eating and smoking to many cigarrettes. Those need to stop though
  • pnaibeautee
    Options
    <
    Day 59 today...
  • Awalters24
    Options
    you look like you have gotten in a lot better shape. How did you eat and everything also?
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    If you look in the Fitness and Exercise forum or do a search, you'll find loads of posts on Insanity.
  • pnaibeautee
    Options
    @Awalters, not sure if you're asking me. But I don't mind. Just push play everyday. Get inspired with something. Good nutrition, portion control and calorie counting. I'm just halfway through my journey and can't wait to see my end result. Don't overwhelm yourself because it's easy to give up...it's not easy to start but it gets better everyday..it did for me..i still struggle though, of course it's part of being human..don't compare yourself to anyone else..you're your own unique person..but just get an inspiration by the time you know it..you will be well on your way..also, take lots of pics..before and after it's better than focusing on the scale :)
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm in my final week and though the scale didn't move MUCH (only 7 pounds) my body has changed dramatically! This past weekend with easter, it was SO fun cause family that hasn't seen me since Christmas jaw's dropped lol.

So, it was super hard, and I missed many days (I made the decision early on that I would charge through so my completion date stayed the same, no matter how many days Imissed.... I just felt that my motivation would wane if the completion date kept being pushed back... but I think that's a personal decision) SO I'm going to do it again! lol going to try and hit more days and see where that takes me.

Overall, I'm pleased, it pushed me WAY harder than I ever would have done on my own, and my body is thanking me!
  • Adriana81roy
    Options
    I am on day 10 and I feel great. I try to push myself to reach my goal.
  • theresaaugello
    Options
    I'm halfway through insanity, on the recovery week, and I love it! It's the hardest workout I've ever stuck to. Watching yourself progress through the fit test is really motivational!
  • Awalters24
    Options
    cant wait till it gets here but until then I try to keep active with running, a little learning to skateboard and exercise videos with different reps of things. but excited my weight is average but I just want to feel really healthy now and get rid of 2 bad habits, Binge eating and smoking way to much lately. excited though it feels so much better to be active.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!