Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
I am going to buy Jillian Michaels Body Revolution dvd pack in 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone had tried it before, if they had good results, if anyone had any tips for it, etc. Thanks (:

Replies

• blodk66
    blodk66 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have it, I am completing month one this week. I definately improves endurance and strength! It kicks my butt. Have you done any of her other videos?
  • fakesnake69
    Options
    I started JMBR on January 1st. I am down 28 lbs as of now but have lost as much as 32. I gained 4 lbs due to 1 week of bad eating and falling into old habbits. Today i started the last 2 dvd's of the complete set. Week 12 started today. I could do ZERO push ups when i started and now can do 12 without any effort. My man-boobs are gone and my stomach is way smaller. Pants that i couldn't button are now very loose. i did the body analyzer at Gold's Gym and even tho the scale only shows 28lb difference, the body analyzer shows that i've lost 33lbs of fat and gained 5 lbs of muscle.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am doing it right now.. on week 5 and love my results.. I also run during the week.
  • claudiasiplak
    claudiasiplak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started phase 2.. I have lost about three pounds and inches around my hips, waist and definetly arms. The workouts are awesome and it will work every muscle in your body. I think it's worth it.. Once I finish I will go back for a second round.. There is a group just for Body Revolution where you can see everyone's results.. Have fun!
  • drewkc
    drewkc Posts: 9
    Options
    Where can I find the Body Revolution groups?
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I lost about 16lbs during my first round of JMBR and I love it. I'm currently in Week 5 of my second round and I'm down 24lbs. I would definitely recommend this workout system.
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 10 - and I too couldn't do pushups before but now can :happy:
    My scale hasn't moved as much as I'd like but I'm noticing more definition and looser clothing. I'll take measurements again when I complete it. I enjoy the workouts - I like how they change every two weeks and build upon each other. If you would have told me in week one that I'd be able to do the jumping stuff in week 10 - I would never have believed it becuase my knees bother me - but I've built up a lot of strength over these 10 weeks.
  • Mindylee143
    Mindylee143 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've completed 3 full rounds of JMBR at this point...and I've lost 63 pounds. So yes, it does work. The key is to have the motivation to hit "play" every day and give it your all! Good luck!
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I finishing my first month (I did 5 weeks because I fell off te wagon for a few days). I am down a total of 6 inches mostly from the mid-section. I really like it.