1 year of ice cream,pizza, and weights. What a great year!!

Options
2»

Replies

• cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Amazing year! Thanks for all the great advice and support. You are an inspiration to others who want to lift weights and get fit.
    Hope your still kicking *kitten* man!!

Saw you on the forums - looks like you continue to inspire..... hoping you're still doing great!
    cbmcphillips
  • jamimari777
    jamimari777 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love that your mom lifts heavy! Kickass. Nice commitment to your goals :)
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    You know I think you are awesome and you have done such an incredible job!! Keep kicking *kitten* and eat some BJ's Red Velvet Cake for me.

but this thread makes me miss you...:heart:
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    You know I think you are awesome and you have done such an incredible job!! Keep kicking *kitten* and eat some BJ's Red Velvet Cake for me.

but this thread makes me miss you...:heart:

This is almost exactly what I was going to say. Miss you and your comments buddy!!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    cbmcphillips ,LittleMissWillLoseIt, and Midwest, you are all awesome, thanks for all of the support all year. Keep smashing your goals!!
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You certainly have something to be proud of!! Congrats on your success!!
  • akilahleemarie
    akilahleemarie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!