Weight gain ;(

Options
Ok so since about this time last year i lost 15lbs but i've gained 3 back ;( i know its from eating habits because i've really upped my exercise!

I kepe binging and feeling really dissatisfied but I know that will just cause further gains and its really getting me down :(

Replies

• MichelleDahlstromPetersen
    Options
    Most importantly how do your clothes fit? Upping your exercise could up your weight. Muscle is heavy but not bulky.
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    3 lbs is pretty insignificant.
    could be water. i fluctuate plenty...more than 3 lbs.

stop the binges. i know this is likely easier said than done, but if youre exercising more and feeling good, then the binges are the only thing makin you feel down. remove that. healthy deficit. exercise. win.
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ok so since about this time last year i lost 15lbs but i've gained 3 back ;( i know its from eating habits because i've really upped my exercise!

I kepe binging and feeling really dissatisfied but I know that will just cause further gains and its really getting me down :(

Same thing happened to me. I lost 8 lbs and then a couple days last week I just got so tired of calorie counting and sloooow progress I went on a mad binge. I've gained 3lbs! But at the end of the day, it's important to put aside the guilt for past mistakes and keep pluggin forward.

Also, what are causing these binges? Stress? Maybe you're constantly hungry since you upped your exercise and need to eat more overall? Try and figure out what the underlying root of the problem is and fix that. Just remember, you're not alone in this! That's why weight loss is a journey. You take 10 steps forward, then maybe 3 steps back, and so on. But if you don't give up, you WILL reach your goal. You can do it!