Saying Hello from the UK...

Options
Hi Guys

I`m from the North East of England in the UK, and joined a few days ago.

Just getting to know my way around the site at the moment but will be looking forward
to making a few friends and sharing our battles!

I have loads to lose so its gonna be a long hard slog and I expect to be a member a few years yet!

Take care

Replies

• AmyToria
    AmyToria Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello there :)
    Im moving your way in september. Where are you up there?
    Best of luck with weight loss.
    Stay in touch
    xx
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi you will love this site ,its brilliant I joined last week and dont know how I have done without it lol .
  • curiouscat19
    Options
    Welcome to the site, I'm in East Anglia and am enjoying ocming on here, feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • melch
    melch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    966390.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

hiya I have been doing this site for 80 days now and love it in fact think I would be totally lost without it !

if you want to be friends for encouragement etc look me up

Melch
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    hi im near leeds
    i love this site have lost 12lbs so far and definatly what i need to keep me on track feel free to add me as friend if you want
  • MissMaz
    MissMaz Posts: 92
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm new here and in the East Midlands. It's only been a couple days so I'm definitely still really motivated, but having a big browse around, it looks like a great place for advice and motivation, hope you find it too!!
  • BellyLicious
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes and all your friendship offers..never has so many offers from females in my entire life!
    I like it lol

Done my first few days and stayed under my allowances so feeling chuffed...

Good support just reading stories and seeing it may actually work this diary lark.

Cheers guys
  • RuthWorth
    RuthWorth Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome
    I am in North Carolina USA; have tons of weigh to lose also and I have become addited to this site. It really helps keep me in check, otherwise I would probably clean out the refrigerator for every meal. I never could figure out the calories of the things I was eating, nor did I know how to figure the calorie burned in excerize. So with this site doing the math, I can see what i am doing and where I am going wrong. Add me as a friend -- if you wish to do so. Blessing from America