: I want to see before & after pics of tall 5-'10 ladies

Options

Replies

• rachaelheaney
    Options
    Bump for later. 6'0 here, and nearly 40lbs down I'm still not seeing a massive difference. Bleh.
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Everyone here looks amazing! I'm still at the beginning of my weight loss journey. I started at 5'9", 255lbs or so, and hope to get down to about 165. I'd love to add some of you as friends! =)
  • RonTheDon150
    RonTheDon150 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Some pretty remarkable transformations. You guys look great and are inspiration for the rest of us! Congrats
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Bumping so I can be inspired by more gorgeous ladies!! Everyone looks great.

I am 5'10" and started at 287, got down to 183 before I lost track of my good habits and gained ~45 lbs back. I am now 225 working on re-losing the weight. I believe my profile is open, there are a few pics there.
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10. This is about an 18 pound weight difference. And you're right about weight loss not being as obvious; I can barely tell the difference :) I did notice in my clothes; I went from a size 10 to a size 6.

beforeampafter_zpsf6c97b5e.jpg

I can *absolutely* see a difference, and I want your stomach. Great job toning.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Xannthippe
    Xannthippe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Can't remember how to post pics on this thing...my before and afters are on my page. Just under 6 feet tall, started at 280 and race pic is about 180 lbs. Good luck!!! I've gained a little back since then...on my way back down again...hahah.
  • kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    262ljxk.jpg

I'm 5'9 and I've lost a total of 139lbs. In this pic, about 135 lost.
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    262ljxk.jpg

I'm 5'9 and I've lost a total of 139lbs. In this pic, about 135 lost.

dang good job girl you look great
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. 6'0 here, and nearly 40lbs down I'm still not seeing a massive difference. Bleh.

I'm 6'1" and 35 pounds down and I'm the same way! However, I have noticed small changes like my clothes are fitting better and my energy has spiked way up. :) We got this in the bag!!! Keep it up ladies you look wonderful. <3
  • jsbieniek
    jsbieniek Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is so inspiring to me. I'm 5'9" and I'm down 32 pounds. My clothes (16's) are hanging on me and I need to get new ones but hate to spend the money since I am not done! I have a before pic but need a current pic. I'll try to post soon! Thank you to the ladies who have posted. It truly helps everyone!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to post pictures. I'm 6' and currently weigh 145 lbs and my pictures are on my profile if you would like to see them.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I have before and after pics in my profile. I'm 5'11 - started around 190, today I'm 150. I'm happy here but I'd like to get down to 145 (what I am in the purple shorts and white top) again - hopefully with spring around the corner (it hasn't hit OH yet) I'll be more motivated to pound pavement...
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I attempted to take some after self pics last night.... arg I am so not photogenic. I will see if my DH will grab some pics a bit closer to my hopeful after size. I have 5 more weeks before we go on our trip so I am busting my *kitten* to get as much off and as toned by then.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and went from size 22W to a 10/12....I wish I knew how to post pics! I will learn and come back and post later today, I hope.
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pictures in here but I'm 6ft. I haven't lost a great deal of weight but I believe you tall ladies who think no one will notice are being too critical on yourself. We have the good fortune of having more room to spread it out but it comes off and makes a big difference on how we look and feel. Remember the first place you gain weight is usually the last place you'll start to lose (I'm not sure if this is consistent height wise or not)

My before picture is in my profile!

I agree :smile: am 6'1". I started at 210 currently I am 188 my goal is 170. So I've lost 22 and I only one who really notices is my wonderful husband! It is annoying that it takes so long for us tall girls to have a noticeable difference! But that also means we can gain more before it is noticeable. I would rather have this problem! A friend of mine is 5'2" 110 lbs and she notice every 2 lbs :-( no thank you! Good luck ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    ComparisionPhotosJan-Dec12RIGHTsm_zps07998153.jpg

August2011SM.jpg
    100612200301-1SM.jpg

I am 6'2" and this is about a 40 lb difference.
  • twoboysnmygirl
    twoboysnmygirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm not at goal yet, but I just turned 40 and have a comparison pic from when I was 20 (blond) to now healthy and 40 (brunette)! I'm 5'10" and currently 187. My highest weight was 263.

Fotor03057504resize.jpg
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I don't know how to post pictures in here but I'm 6ft. I haven't lost a great deal of weight but I believe you tall ladies who think no one will notice are being too critical on yourself. We have the good fortune of having more room to spread it out but it comes off and makes a big difference on how we look and feel. Remember the first place you gain weight is usually the last place you'll start to lose (I'm not sure if this is consistent height wise or not)

My before picture is in my profile!

I agree!! Even when I first started losing weight, I didnt see much of a difference but, there were a bunch of people who noticed. But yes, we have to look at how our bodies are proportioned compared to others...we DO spread it out differently then shorter women. GOOD LUCK TALL WOMEN!!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I'm not at goal yet, but I just turned 40 and have a comparison pic from when I was 20 (blond) to now healthy and 40 (brunette)! I'm 5'10" and currently 187. My highest weight was 263.

Fotor03057504resize.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!

I am 33 and I need to find my comparision picture from when I graduated HS...I feel much different then I did then...I keep saying I wish I had my school records so I could see the last time I was this weight!! I have been this height since I was about a Sophomore in HS so, it would be a good comparision! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!