yikes... 3000 calorie day!

Options
Ok, for the first time in 4 weeks, I really blew it yesterday
Me and a bunch of girls went to see "Eclipse". I had movie popcorn. a coke and then dinner at a Mexican
restaurant afterwards!
I am back in the saddle today, but need to "confess".
That is crazy! And used to be a typical day for me!

Whew... tons of water, fruit and veggies today.

Replies

• lucifa73
    lucifa73 Posts: 110
    Options
    NO shame in relaxing occasionally - you still gotta have a life right?

Difference now is that its NOT everyday.

Keep up the good work!
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Oh Eclipse! Lucky you! It doesn't come out here until 9th July! :sad: Was it any good as the book?

Ah don't worry about going over, we're only human. :smile: So long as it's not everyday! hehe
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Sounds like a good time and your are still on target with your way of thinking, so quite a success! Back in the saddle..............
  • HealthyKt78
    HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
    Options
    Oh Eclipse! Lucky you! It doesn't come out here until 9th July! :sad: Was it any good as the book?

Ah don't worry about going over, we're only human. :smile: So long as it's not everyday! hehe

That's so weird that it doesn't come out at the same time there as it does here. Harry Potter comes out at the same time. It was surprisingly good. I don't remember the book very well because it was two years ago but it was definitely better than the other two.
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    Ugh. Double post. Now I'll use this chance to say something else. Lol.

To the OP- You seem to have already recognized that it was only a once in a while thing. Just work out a little longer today and it will make you feel better.
  • innerhottie
    innerhottie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It was very good, but I almost feel like I need to watch it again. So much story crammed into two hours...
    I am glad that they are breaking "Breaking Dawn" into 2 movies.

Thanks for the encouragement!
  • CarlGleave
    CarlGleave Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    well as you said its been about four weeks most people have a blow out once a week so to have a 3000kcals blow out once a month will not do any harm, in fact i have one once a week its my reward to myself for being good

all the best

Carl

x
  • bikinimission
    Options
    I agree with everything you guys are saying... and its one of the reasons I love MFP - people realise that we're not going to be able to sustain a diet that makes us feel restricted 100% of the time for the rest of our lifes.

A one off blow out once in a while isn't going to do that much damage as long as for the majority of the time we stay committed and as long as we make sure that the odd bad day doesnt turn into a bad week/month/year.

MFP is about changing our lifestyles to make sure that overall we are fit, healthy and ultimately happy!

Good work guys!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Its one day.. you enjoyed it, now get back on track, no harm no foul!
  • KathleenAGarrity
    KathleenAGarrity Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I think Twilight is a good excuse as any to have a Cheat day! I know that when I go to see it I will be getting popcorn! Yum! Yum to the Popcorn and Yum to Jacob!
  • innerhottie
    innerhottie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Jacob is exceptionally yummy in this one.
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    NO shame in relaxing occasionally - you still gotta have a life right?

Difference now is that its NOT everyday.

Keep up the good work!

DEF AGREE WITH THIS ONE! I know it's hard not to get down on yourself when you do go over...believe me! I had a hard time on vacation. BUT.....I don't do it everyday. So.......shake it off and work it girl!
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    My wife is dragging me to this movie this weekend. She drags me to all the Harry Potters and Twilights, but for some reason always says no when I want to go see a Will Ferrell movie, haha.
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Anything to do with Twilight is a good reason to celebrate! Jasper is really hot in this one. There is this one scene with him and Alice...Oh my.

We will be going to see it again this weekend on Imax. I didn't get popcorn at the midnight showing, but I will on Saturday! What would be a life without occasional treats?
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    My wife is dragging me to this movie this weekend. She drags me to all the Harry Potters and Twilights, but for some reason always says no when I want to go see a Will Ferrell movie, haha.

You might actually like this one. There is a lot of action. I'm not really a "chick flick" kind of girl. I would much rather watch something like Star Trek. I read the twilight books though so I'm obligated to see the movies. The first two were not good but I was pleasantly surprised by this one.

No one should ever have to be 'dragged' to Harry Potter. Everyone should want to go see those movies. lol. I cannot wait for the next one. I can't believe something that's been around half my life is almost over.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Ok, for the first time in 4 weeks, I really blew it yesterday
    Me and a bunch of girls went to see "Eclipse". I had movie popcorn. a coke and then dinner at a Mexican
    restaurant afterwards!
    I am back in the saddle today, but need to "confess".
    That is crazy! And used to be a typical day for me!

Whew... tons of water, fruit and veggies today.

Don't worry, you won't have been the first to do that :wink:

I love going to the cinema, unfortunately, I can't stand going if I am unable to have a huge bag of sweets to crunch my way through the film so for the unforeseeable future, I will settle for DVDs at home (not quite the same though :sad: )

Good you jumped straight back into it though isn't it :happy: thumbs up to you on that!