deep fried lasagna

Options
2»

Replies

• pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Deep fried...HUNH??? I've never heard of that. I'm definitely going to google those pics right now! BRB
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi gbm1982,
    benol1 - they are very yummy . . your dogs would love them ! ! lol

I'm sure they are, and I'm sure my dogs would just love them.
    And I apologise if I seemed judgemental about your food choices.
    But the idea of eating deep-fried lasagne while trying to adopt a healthy lifestyle and using MFP to help reduce my weight just seems totally incongruous (to me). As a result of my program I've become acutely aware how much physical effort is required to burn calories which makes me think very hard about having an energy-dense treat.
    But if you enjoyed it and it fits in your program, then well and good.
    kind regards,

Ben

People have mis-steps along the way, I believe she already addressed it as being a "bad choice" believe me everyone will have some along the way. Heck, I still have them from time to time. We are humans, flawed by nature, but beautiful because of it.
  • gbm1982
    gbm1982 Posts: 23
    Options
    all i wanted to know what the calorie content is . . - I have one day a week where i treat myself to a few things - i work out very hard and eat very healthy 80% of the time., and have done for my whole life - my overweight problem is I eat too much of it!!!!
    I want to lose a total of 15 kilos and so far have lost 5 kilos over a 10 weeks, I am happy my weight loss and my healthy eating plan, MFP is great as it has made me aware of all the hidden calories in food.