I lost 45 lbs!!!

Options
It is official as of this morning - I have lost 45 lbs since January! I can't believe I actually did it, w/o gimmicks or diet pills. This is the first time in my life I have had this much weight loss success doing it the right way (eating healthy and exercising). I feel great - I may actually post before/after pics! Only 5-10 lbs to go until my ultimate goal (I'm 5'8 and my goal is 145ish). Thanks MFP and everyone here for all of the support and words of wisdom!:flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • naturebaby
    naturebaby Posts: 161
    Options
    excellent job! you are great!
  • LRogers2
    LRogers2 Posts: 15
    Options
    That is fabulous! Good job.
  • dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!
  • karlita0408
    karlita0408 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW good work!!!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations you strong amazing woman! :flowerforyou:
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Definitely an awesome job, you deserve to be extremely happy! :drinker: Do post before and afters because it really helps YOU see how far you have come. The support will be incredible...I say it cause I lost 51.5 lbs. and while I still have yet to go 86-96 lbs. to go depending on how far I want to go I wanted to show how far I have come. All the best for your continued journey of losing those last few. You are an inspiration!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's awesome!
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Congrats Chickee!!! That's fabulous! What an inspiration and motivation for me, knowing that this CAN be done!! Much continued success to you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tkwilliams67
    tkwilliams67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats....Time to treat yourself.....Look out we are coming behind you.....Keep up the good work...:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    smiley-dance011.gif
    "THAT's the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it, uh huh uh huh!!"

Congrats!!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You must feel great about your success. Thanks for sharing and keeping everyone else motivated.
  • bikinimission
    Options
    Well done you! It must feel like such an achievement that you've done it all yourself - i cant wait to get close to my goal and feel the same!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome!!!! I can't wait to see the before and after pics! You should be so proud!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congrats, your hard work is paying off~ YAY!
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    AWESOME! Congrats on sticking with it and working hard. I'm just at the start of my journey and hearing success stories really helps keep me going. Thanks for sharing your success good luck on the last 10!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, just think with no gimicks for diet pills you have learned what you need to so you can keep it off and meet all your goals!
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    That is so great!!! You're a great motivator for me as my starting weight is only 2lbs higher than yours and I'm looking to get down to the same 130-140 range. Congrats on the hard work and dedication!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You should definately post before/afters! It will give you an extra confidence boost and inspire the rest of us! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!