not new but back :)

Options
well i have logged in every day for over a year but about 4 months ago i fell off the wagon and just logged in without logging anything so im back to try again. . . so i kinda need some new friends :P

Replies

• Babycakez38
    Babycakez38 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    same here.....I'm starting over again too. Maybe we can keep each other in check and motivated
  • katal41
    katal41 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I seem to come out of the gate running.. then clearly I trip and fall over a plate of nachos or something :/....... I would love company here as well to keep me motivated!!!
  • tjwichman
    tjwichman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I would love more friends to keep motivated and vice versa!
  • ValerieAnne84
    Options
    Welcome back!! I hadn't logged on in quite a few months either.. seems we are both starting fresh, as some like to say. I hope you continue at it this time around :)
  • lexus2134
    lexus2134 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I never left but I am re-motivated! Feel free to add me :)
  • nicalexx
    nicalexx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in the exact same boat! Feel free to add me, we can motivate each other!
  • Kennedy225
    Kennedy225 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been logging since January. =) Would love to have new friends on board for motivation and support. Feel free to add me!
  • aleee2000
    aleee2000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am just starting... except for those few days I tried last year. My goal is to make it 8 weeks and see if it works. If it doesn't, I'll try something different. But for the next 8 weeks, I am 100% committed. I would love to be part of a team of friends who support and encourage each other to stick with this!
  • iKandoit28
    Options
    same here.. i was pretty good initially, lost about 15lb and then disappeared...back now and ready to lose the remaining 28lb =]
  • bassett8807
    bassett8807 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Same here! I need some serious help! I gained back 25 lbs! I have just started relogging last week.
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me if they want! :)
  • MiggyAZ
    MiggyAZ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    welcome back! :)
  • Jeej0
    Jeej0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm the same, back after a few months feel free to add me :)
  • PursuitOfHappiness96
    Options
    feel free too add me! I would love more friends to keep me motivated and too talk too. :)
  • SerenitySage_x3
    SerenitySage_x3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! (:
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm back today after a near two-year absence and all of the ugly consequences... I really didn't know there were so many others out there who have fallen, brushed themselves off only to start over again. I feel a lot less alone and ashamed. If anyone's interested, please add me as a friend.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I seem to come out of the gate running.. then clearly I trip and fall over a plate of nachos or something :/....... I would love company here as well to keep me motivated!!!

Mmmm....now I want nachos!
  • Caelish
    Caelish Posts: 1
    Options
    I fell off the wagon a little while back also! I seem to be much too in love with food and not very motivated. I am trying really hard lately to take PE classes in college so that I am more motivated to actually work out!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I LIKE THE SHOES,,, so i like you.
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    :laugh: