Cant get past week 1 of 30DS

Options
I've attempted to do this program about 4 times now, and every time I stop during level 1, why cant I just do it???

Replies

• 2EggsSeparated
    Options
    If you don't like the exercise you're doing, it turns into work. No one likes that. Find something that you like and go with that. For example, I think walking/jogging is one of the most boring things on the planet, so I just don't do it. Instead I bounce around my living room doing zumba or hip hop abs. If the only cardio available to me was running, I wouldn't make it a week.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I personally think 30DS is over rated.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    For me after the 5th day I HATED it because I was so tired of doing the exact same workout every single day. I did however see several inches lost in just those few days but I still stopped. It was very hard on my knees and and nearly impossible to do after working a 12 hour shift!
  • surahrah
    surahrah Posts: 18
    Options
    I think I just need to switch it up more... Im considering doing more weights and maybe alternating her workouts, perhaps I will just skip to week 2 to try something new! Cant seem to bring myself to do it though.
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I do the ripped in 30 dvd with c25k. If I get tired of the same dvd one day I switch it out for a different dvd from jillian michaels. This is my second time doing ri30 so it can get pretty boring. At first i wanted to do week 1 over and over until I could do it while doing the advanced moves but I moved to week 2 instead and its a good change.
  • OMGItsErinPratt
    OMGItsErinPratt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    OMG! I thought I was the only one. I think it's so boring and repetitive.

I'm doing Rockin Body by Shaun T and it's SO much fun. You're doing the same thing over an over BUT it's a lot of fun!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I cant get past it either. I started lvl 1 5 times and in between those 5 times I started doing my own thing, so each time lvl 1 got easier. Then I started lvl 2 and done 3 days and now i'm over it. I can't seem to find anything to keep me interested =(
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That's why I'm glad there's levels so you move up...I find I'm ready to move on when it's time.
  • Steph_B_
    Steph_B_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    On the second day I had to mute her and crank up some good music. That has helped A LOT!