New and seeking a buddy (or two)

Options
Hi there
I'm new to this site, hoping to lose about 20lbs in the coming months. I would love some weight loss buddies so we can help each other power through when the going gets tough. I am willing to give motivational speeches if necessary!!
Adios,
Nadia x

Replies

• kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me! Good luck to you!
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I'm new to this site, hoping to lose about 20lbs in the coming months. I would love some weight loss buddies so we can help each other power through when the going gets tough. I am willing to give motivational speeches if necessary!!
    Adios,
    Nadia x

Hi hun i joined around 4 days ago...am looking to lose around 30 lbs. Feel free to add :)
  • mrsems423
    Options
    I'm newer to the site as well and would love to connect with more people. Feel free to add me!
  • mercedesbenz5979
    mercedesbenz5979 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey, looking for a few friends on here to help me stay motivated.... anyone? Add me :)
  • DennyHodge
    DennyHodge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm pretty new myself.
  • LHnH4L
    LHnH4L Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would be happy to be your friend. I'm not always perfect (as you'll see if you check my diary), but I am more than happy to give support :) Also, I am planning to do Zuzana's ZWOWs starting tomorrow and if you wanted, you could do them with me... I posted a thread about it, but basically, they are exercise videos posted on youtube.

What you need to know:

1. I will be doing 1 ZWOW, starting with the ZWOD 1 (videos part1&2), every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
    2. Each workout is generally 15-30 minutes and is typically interval training using one's own body as resistance.
    3. The videos can be found on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ol43VYgr8&list=PL8395384AFAC979A9
    4. This will be so much fun and will definitely show results! I previously did her workouts when she founded bodyrockers but stopped when she left their site.

I would love, love, love, to have some friends to do this with me!! If you want to challenge yourself and do these ZWOWS, feel free to message me, friend me, post on here, whatever you want :) Also, feel free to let me know if you have any questions. The workouts are hard (that's what makes them so effective), but you can always do modifications if you are just starting to exercise (I don't know what your situation is), or do them in more manageable parts. And if it's not something you want to do now, that's fine too :) Welcome to MFP!
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I've been doing this for a year now and I love MFP!! I'm on here everyday so feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • nornyb
    nornyb Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me....I've been doing this since January and have had good success. My diary is open as am I.
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Joined just yesterday. Targetting to lose around 40 lbs. Would love motivational people with positive attitude around. Welcome to add me.
    :smile:
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier! If anyone needs motivation or just wants a buddy don't hesitate to add me :) x
  • IKknoULuvNiesha
    Options
    I'm new too and I'm trying to lose 20 pounds so you add me :happy:
  • nicalexx
    nicalexx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm just rejoining and hoping to find someone else to help me stay motivated this time, hopefully we can help each other. Feel free to add me.
  • JoseyLucero
    Options
    Hi! I like this site,, it really did help me track my eating habits and exercise. I went away for a bit, but now I am back and I would be glad to be one of your "buddies".
  • NezzyNezz143
    Options
    I'm interested in a buddy or two:-)
  • vines515
    vines515 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey I need a buddy to just need someone to push me on my down days and just a exercise buddy period.
  • steffenym
    steffenym Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I always like having new friends for support and motivation (and giving it :)). Feel free to add me!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a little while now; feel free to add me.

8488541.png
  • EsmieR
    EsmieR Posts: 1
    Options
    Joined a while ago, but need the motivation to keep with it feel free to add me.
  • knpoole20
    Options
    Sounds great, I definitely need a buddy to kick me in gear!
  • RaggaBenz
    Options
    :) i'm also eighteen and pretty new around here >.< add me up!