Seeking new lifting buddies!

Options
Hi all! I've been on here for awhile but am amping up my strength training and lifting heavier and looking for friends who lift and are totally amazing powerhouses like meeeee!! lol...well, sorta. well, is this you!? let's be friends!! :)

Replies

• whozurdaddy101
    Options
    I can't say I'm a powerhouse (yet), but I lift 4 days a week and in the gym most days!
  • IKknoULuvNiesha
    Options
    Does thinking other people in the gym as my competition count as being a power house? If so then I guess I am one. :tongue:
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That's me! Just retired from my long years as a cardio queen with barbie weights to lifting heavy with NROL4W. :)
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I started to lift in january and got a trainer 2 months ago and have become much stronger then I was. And it is showing.
  • courtneywiens
    courtneywiens Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Does thinking other people in the gym as my competition count as being a power house? If so then I guess I am one. :tongue:

haha yes!!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Not a 'Powerhouse' but do lift! :bigsmile:
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm a kettlebeller right now! I'm just waiting for my hubby to pull his old weight equipment out of storage so I can start NROL4W. Biting at the bit to start it but have to be patient!
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Into Kettlebell as well and we are starting to do a lot more bar work. Deadlifts and OHP's. Love it! We are on a deload week and focusing on technique. So hard not to go in and lift.