not a huge success

Options
bas27
bas27 Posts: 61 Member
But I'm happy about it. I start level 2 of 30 day shred tomorrow and I'm down 2.5 pounds! I regret not taking measurements

Replies

• tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    you may not think it is a huge success, but it's a success nonetheless! and don't forget to take your measurements now so you can compare later!! great job!
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's enormous success! I never finish the first 10 days...I always get bored and move onto something else lol
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a tape measure tomorrow. I so wish I would have taken before pics when I started as well. I'm a slacker lol
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm only on day 4 but I still weigh exactly the same as I did when I started, and I'm doing extra cardio :(
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    Oh girl, that IS a huge success. The first time i tried the 1st level of 30 day shred, jillian kicked my *kitten*. So, good for you. Keep going :)
  • katiekeene86
    katiekeene86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Keep with it! I'll be honest, I haven't lost a ton of weight since I started 30DS, but I'm guessing that's because I'm building a lot more muscle. I am, however, seeing a difference in my body! So definitely stick with it, even though it's gonna be hard.

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm about halfway through Level 2.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    did you take pics? if not then take them now so you can do comparing when it's done :)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    But I'm happy about it. I start level 2 of 30 day shred tomorrow and I'm down 2.5 pounds! I regret not taking measurements

I would definitely start taking measurements.

Edit: Also diet is going to play a huge roll in weight loss so if you're not eating at a deficit you're not going to lose weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!