25 lbs lost can you see a difference? {pics}

Options
2»

Replies

• rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference in your face and your arms. Keep up the good work.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Yep, like everyone else I can see the difference mostly in your face. The next areas will be the last places your body put on extra fat (for me this was my torso, I think my legs/hips still look similar to when I was 50lbs heavier)

Don't feel bad about slow progress. It's taken me about 15 months to lose exactly 48lbs. While I wanted quicker progress, I am more impressed with the changes in the mirror than the changes on the scale.
  • charlenehart2
    Options
    The first thing I noticed was the difference inyour face and neck. Good job! Just remember the weight didn't come on fast nor is going to come off fast.You look good and the confidence in your face really shows..Your smile. Keep up the good work. ;-)
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I can deff. see a difference in your face. Your dimples are more noticeable now! =)
    That's one thing I look forward to when I loose this weight is the dimples! =)
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your face for sure!!

As for only losing 25lbs? ONLY?!

Any loss is awesome lovely, and the slower it comes off, the less likely it'll come back on :)

Keep up the good work.
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah!! You look great and you have a lovely smile :) Please keep on keeping on!!! Everyone moves at different paces, don't get discouraged by that!
  • D1m3b4g
    D1m3b4g Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's some steady loss... nearly 2 stone of weight gone, good work
    Just keep going with the lifestyle and you'll lose more :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!