cheap sports bras

Options
ok am i the only one who is annoyed with the fact that women are not wearing decent bras or clothes at the gym? dude no one wants to see your nipples or ypur boobs falling out of your top!

Replies

• dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    lol. and this is why I'm glad I have small boobs. Any plain jane sports bra works for me.

but to answer your question, I've never noticed women with their nipples showing or boobs falling all over the place.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    somebody wants to see all those things you mention...:laugh:
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Haha alot men will now want to know what gym lol
  • BeFitwithT1
    BeFitwithT1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I honestly think a lot of women don't know a) their correct bra size and b) how a sports bra should fit in order to function properly. I cannot believe how many women I know in real life that wear two sports bras for support when in reality, they aren't so large chested as to not fit into common sports bra sizes. I've always found that 'high impact' and a size smaller than I think I am does wonders ;) Tough to maneuver out while tired and covered in sweat? Absolutely. Worth it to not feel like I flopped around in public for an hour? You bet your sweet coconuts!
  • allishaFaye
    allishaFaye Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i love the high impact ones also u can get padded ones!!l lol but some ;ladies just want to show off to much cleavege and my gosh we dont wanna see it everytime the dead row!: lol
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I really don't care what others wear to the gym. It has no effect on me.
  • xxxtracyxxx
    xxxtracyxxx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Glad im not the only one who goes a size smaller for more support! And yes, its pain getting out of it, but my goodness its a bigger back pain if it doesnt support! lol
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I hate knowing women have boobs.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    having above average boobs (yes I do even get them sized up regularly !) it's a lot harder than people think getting a perfect fit sports bra !

I currently where a Nike one (xmas present) with a thin bra underneath !
    I've tried a size smaller and felt like I was suffocating !

Never know they might just be experimenting with sports bras trying to find the perfect one !! (took me more than 5 bras to get it semi-right- still not perfect!)
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It doesn't annoy me.

I saw a younger woman (20s I guess) at the gym the other day wearing a really thin strapped bra and running on the treadmill. it even had little bows. She had average sized breasts I guess.

Yeah, enjoy it while you can. When you're 45 and can tuck those babies in your waistband you'll wonder why you didn't invest in an ugly Nike bra.