10 sizes down and 60 pounds gone

Options
I'm 18 years old. Since last year, I've dropped from 250 to 190. What has made me happier than that is the decreasing in my clothing size. I started out at a 20/22 and now I'm down to a 12. A size frickin' TWELVE. I never thought I'd accomplish this. Well, I won't say that, but I'm happy about it. It just seemed so far away. Yes, I wanted to lose a bit more in a year compared to now, but I lost a helluva lot and I'm proud of myself for that. I'd post pictures, but I'm lazy.

Replies

• mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    that is amazing!!!! what an amazing loss!
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Way to go! There is no better reward than having to buy new clothes because the old ones are too big!!!! Keep going...you obviously got this!! :)
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! great job! :)
  • iamlaprell
    iamlaprell Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That it so terrific! And I agree, looking better in clothes is a big huge motivator and being able to fit a size you haven't in years is a HUGE success!
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I decided to post pictures after all. I also learned I'm an hour glass shape c:

Before:
    2d0bfup.jpg

Now:
    10pwpjo.jpg
  • Orangecupcake
    Orangecupcake Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great... And so happy too! Congratulations!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Good for you. It is such a good feeling to be into smaller clothes and to know you look good. Good Luck with your journey!!
  • beebop85
    beebop85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look fabulous, what an achievement you should be very proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    Thanks everyone (:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 years old. Since last year, I've dropped from 250 to 190. What has made me happier than that is the decreasing in my clothing size. I started out at a 20/22 and now I'm down to a 12. A size frickin' TWELVE. I never thought I'd accomplish this. Well, I won't say that, but I'm happy about it. It just seemed so far away. Yes, I wanted to lose a bit more in a year compared to now, but I lost a helluva lot and I'm proud of myself for that. I'd post pictures, but I'm lazy.

Why should you not be happy about it!? If I were you, I'd be ecstatic. You've accomplished a lot and great work!
  • Grin71
    Grin71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    Why should you not be happy about it!? If I were you, I'd be ecstatic. You've accomplished a lot and great work!
    Haha you make a good point. Thank you very much <3
  • elinormcl
    elinormcl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, well done xx
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look so good and happy and healthy!

way to go to getting to regular sizes!
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! When I put on my size 12's, they were the first one since I was younger than you are now. I applaud you for taking charge of your life at a young age. If I could go back to 18..well, I won't go there! Anyway, congratulations and keep up the good work! You look wonderful!
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    <3 Thank you so much
  • ouleanna
    ouleanna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job! I just love reading all the success stories. It makes me believe! Keep up the great work!
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!