NSV Where'd that birthmark come from?

Options
Justjamie0418
Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
So my muffin top is slowly disappearing.. and where my sides conjoin to my hips...Is no longer hanging over.. Low and behold there is a birthmark there! LOL! Just something small but I love it! My favorite birthmark thus far.

On a side note I noticed my quads in the mirror today as I was bent over drying my hair.. pretty cool too!

Replies

• jillianmarie20
    jillianmarie20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Haha so crazy what we notice about ourselves when our bodies change :) makes it all the more worthwhile!
    Btw just checked your pics (sorry for creeping!) and HOLY congrats on your weight loss!! Incredible, you look so much younger!!
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Thanks girl!

I don't mind the creepin... sad thing was.. I was around 20 years old in those before pics!
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    congrats on hitting 100! you look great. I can't wait until I post about muffin tops disappearing! ha! I'm inspired.
  • iamlaprell
    iamlaprell Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw this topic because I have located two birthmarks on my stomach during this process and it's just one of those "Things that make you go hmmmm" lol. Congrats I know how terrific that feels!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!