Options

Replies

• Beauty4Ashes2268
    Options
    You look great, congratulations!:happy:
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Gotta love women's vanity pants sizes. I'm almost 70lbs lighter than last June and my pants size went down 1-2 sizes depending on the style LOL. WTF? Then again I do notice I pull them up higher and don't wear "baggy" fit now so maybe that's part of it.
  • mrsfoster102613
    mrsfoster102613 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! Good for you. Keep it up. =)
  • DancingDreams1234
    Options
    WOW! Inspirational, people's storie's like your's really keep me motivated! YOU KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!
  • Tienna2925
    Tienna2925 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking great! So impressive - I can't wait to have to buy smaller clothes too =)
    Well done
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great Work! :smile:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    It's SO much better if you get the weight off while you're young.
  • allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • heiditorres9
    Options
    Wow! You look totally amazing! Well done on your awesome weight loss :happy:
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You go girl.

P.S. You can not say your lazy. After what you've done....anything but lazy!!!
  • HotDolphinMama
    HotDolphinMama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! You should be very proud of your accomplishments so far! I have noticed that for most of us women, the smaller the clothes size - the greater the availabilty and the greater the joy in clothes shopping. LOL
    I went and looked at your profile pics & I can definitely tell the difference in your face shots (there weren't many full body). Good job!
  • yankee_grl
    Options
    You look beautiful! You are such an inspiration. Keep up the great work. Enjoy those new smaller clothes. Just in time for summer :)
  • Renibee
    Renibee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss.... You deserve the joys of your hard work.....
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Looking good!
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Oh my you look so good!!! Girl you be rocking that smile in your now pic!!! Thanks for sharing :')
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Options
    Wonderful job!!!! 60 lbs! Wow, well done! And a size 12 sounds great! A hug to you. Keep it up!
  • Natalielp15
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • MariaAkeroyd
    MariaAkeroyd Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!