Really need a weight loss buddy.

Options
Hey guys:)

I’ve been really lazy the past months and haven’t really lost any weight.
Actually I’ve gained some so that’s a real bummer. Summer is only 3 months away and I’m determined to reach my goal that I set last summer. I want to look and feel my best this year. It’s not fun to not go to the beach because you feel like your belly is to fat or to not wear shorts because your legs aren’t toned.

So I feel like if I had a weight loss buddy it would really make me stick to my plan and stay on track!

Replies

• kirstyb393
    Options
    hiya

feel free to add me ;-) i am starting 30 day shred and c25k today and hoping to lose a bit fo weight before july for my holidays x
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have significantly more weight to lose than you, but I'd be more than willing to be a workout buddy! Just send a message anytime/add me as a friend. :)
  • chelskii21
    chelskii21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need one too! I'm just failing horribly on my own aha! Every summer I try and change and still never happened =\
  • hazypea
    hazypea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too... I'm aiming for about 20lbs and doing C25k with an aim of a half marathon in October xx
  • swimmer_chick
    swimmer_chick Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm new here and would love a buddy! :)
  • dayr1993
    dayr1993 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me the more the better like to see what other people are doing exercise wise and what food they are eating :D hope your doing well :D
  • Clos210
    Clos210 Posts: 29
    Options
    seems like laziness happens during after the holidays. but with summer around the corner time to burn!
  • stewarac
    stewarac Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anybody is free to add me, I like having buddies to motivate/help motivate me!
  • hupsii
    hupsii Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi I can use all the friends I can get :) feel free to add me